Sure is quiet in here (1 Viewer)

sportsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I go out for awhile, come back and check and nothing...i need to get a life...wish something would happen now that the first wave has passed...

It is quiet because Jim Irsay is not our owner. Mr. Benson does not tweet signings before they occur.

images

I go out for awhile, come back and check and nothing...i need to get a life...wish something would happen now that the first wave has passed...

Compared to what? Compared to last year? The most franchise disruptive year in NFL history, with drama, NFL deceit, coaches suspensions, player suspensions, more lies from Goodell, loss of draft picks, claiming 27 D-players were involved, more RG lies, Vilma files, more RG lies ..............

I definitely agree with your post. But I'll take this boredom over last year in heartbeat.

Compared to what? Compared to last year? The most franchise disruptive year in NFL history, with drama, NFL deceit, coaches suspensions, player suspensions, more lies from Goodell, loss of draft picks, claiming 27 D-players were involved, more RG lies, Vilma files, more RG lies ..............

I definitely agree with your post. But I'll take this boredom over last year in heartbeat.

Too much coffee there Swim? JK.. I agree, these days no news is good news.

It is quiet because Jim Irsay is not our owner. Mr. Benson does not tweet signings before they occur.

Really. What's up with that so called Colts trade that was "5 days in the works"? It's been more like 8-9 days now. Irsay is a putz!

Too much coffee there Swim? JK.. I agree, these days no news is good news.

Dude.. your sig looks awesome w/the black SR background.

Freaked me the hell out for a sec.

I will admit, the first week of free agency spoils me and I have to catch myself.

In reality, if I was going to make a decision on where to play ball and make bank, I wouldn't make the decision in a day or two. Especially if I have the leisure to make millions of dollars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom