Sure signs of the appocalypse (1 Viewer)

SaintKenn

Wait till next year?
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. We throw a hail mary pass that scores a touchdown, instead of one being thrown on us.

2. We have a quarterback that completes more than 60% of his passes and knows when and how to step up in the pocket.

3. Michael Vick rushes for over 150 yds and doesn't beat us.

4. Devery Henderson caught more balls than he dropped.

5. WE score a touchdown in the last few minutes of a game that closes the casket shut.

are you sure we're talking about the saints? i can't believe what i've been seeing either. here's to more season like this one.

1. We throw a hail mary pass that scores a touchdown, instead of one being thrown on us.

2. We have a quarterback that completes more than 60% of his passes and knows when and how to step up in the pocket.

5. WE score a touchdown in the last few minutes of a game that closes the casket shut.

It's time for everyone to give Devery a break. I have NOT been on the Devery train, but the guy is getting it done this year. He may have 3 or 4 drops, which means he has as many TOUCHDOWNS as drops. He's becoming more reliable each game.

He may be the best #3 WR in the entire league!

There is something to this. This team seems to be slowly exorcising or at the very least holding at bay some old and vicious demons.

Another example: up a still somewhat tenuous 11 points w/ 3+ minutes left in the game, the Saints call timeout going into a 3rd and Short. I was ready for the same ol' run that would assuredly be stopped and force a punt. Instead they call a brilliant play given the situation and show some real swinging stones in the process. Deuce scoring a TD on the next play was the icing on something that to me represents a drastic shift in Standard Operating Procedure.

Sure signs of the appocalypse

Maybe the man upstairs is working down His short to-do list before the chips are cashed in! Saints = Super Bowl?

Snow in New Orleans on Christmas Day...
The 'big' one hitting New Orleans...
Saints in the Superbowl..........??????

Anything can happen!

6. There are four "playoff caliber" teams falling apart at the end of the season and the Saints ain't one of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom