"Surging Carolina, Slumping Saints" (1 Viewer)

No way do the Saints lose in Pittsburgh, No way

nothing said was inaccurate, carolina has been winning..we've been losing

I don't know if I would say "surging Panthers" yet, but I would definitely say "slumping Saints".

The silver lining is that we have 6 games remaining against the NFC. If we could go on a good winning streak, we should be OK for a playoff spot...

We're 3-4 in our last 7 games. No respect? What kind of respect are you looking for?

Is accurate...they are surging and we are slumping. That said, we can turn things around next week... don't fret unless we lose to Vick and company.

I don't like the formula - Playing a DESPERATE team for the 3rd week in a row.

It is abuout time that OUR players felt some of that desperation as well...

How did we go from a team overstocked with WR's to Copper playing. This is one of our problems. His turnovers are killing us. Brees' 2 int's in the endzone didn't help. I think he's trying to do too much! We will be ok when we quit turning the ball over.

Carolina is not surging they barely beat the crappy Bucs... and they beat a struggling Rams team... and it looks like they will probably win the next 2 also because they play washington and Philli.

I think the Eagles are still going to be tough to beat for Carolina. Garcia is a much better backup QB than Koy Detmer. He's not the same as he was in Frisco, but he's still gritty and competitive. Philly's season is not over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom