Surprise cuts (1 Viewer)

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
Every year there seems to be a player or two that has a good camp but gets cut and sends this board in to a frenzy. Looking at the roster, there are going to be some tough decisions to make at CB, LB, RB, and WR. Who do you guys think will be this year's surprise cut?

Every year there seems to be a player or two that has a good camp but gets cut and sends this board in to a frenzy. Looking at the roster, there are going to be some tough decisions to make at CB, LB, RB, and WR. Who do you guys think will be this year's surprise cut?

I doubt any will be more suprising than Keenan Lewis.

Swann and/or Tull might get cut.

Edit: I'll add Murphy and Coleman... But are any of these really surprises?

I don't know if there is any major surprise because right now talents wise, we are very limited. Any players the coaches know who can contribute, will be on the team. That being said, sort of surprise, but not really....Tull, Grayson, Murphy, Coleman,

I don't know if there is any major surprise because right now talents wise, we are very limited. Any players the coaches know who can contribute, will be on the team. That being said, sort of surprise, but not really....Tull, Grayson, Murphy, Coleman,

I'll throw Lasco's name in the mix as he has not really done anything stellar to really push Hightower out, and the concussion is just really bad luck and may keep him out next week. Cadette is going to get the chance to make a case for himself.

I'll throw Lasco's name in the mix as he has not really done anything stellar to really push Hightower out, and the concussion is just really bad luck and may keep him out next week. Cadette is going to get the chance to make a case for himself.

He's hardly gotten the chances. The backfield is so crowded. But things like effort show up in film study and it's plain as day to me how hard the gets after it in the return game.

Lasco deserves to make this team.

There really won't be any surprise cuts on Tuesday. It will be the final cuts next Saturday when surprises may occur.

Jenkins and Swann are a couple of possible "surprise" cuts. I thought Swann would compete for a starting CB; now, he might not even make the roster.

Grayson might be playing for his roster spot on Thursday night. It's becoming clear that he's not the long-term answer at QB. Is he even a legitimate #2 QB?

This team's best friend will be the waiver wire. I think they will claim the most players on waivers since Payton's first season in 2006. Unfortunately, players acquired on waivers aren't going to be able to fill all the holes on this team.

Lasco and Harris ate STers that play positions that we use a lot of, we run out of RBs often

Grayson and Lelito I can see going , Hills maybe gone , Murphy is gone too I believe , Tull and Swann if not PS eligible are gone, same with Allen

I heard that the TE that's buried on roster can deep snap if that the case the deep snapper (Dressure sp) maybe gone due to singular skill set

And of course a kicker

You have not been watching special teams then. Lasco is a keeper.

I'd be surprised if we only carry two QBs. I'd be even more surprised if Luke McCown got cut.

I think Cadet has the least upside but he tends to play well in preseason. Murphy is more elusive but his fumbles are going to cost him his slot. But I would rather see us develop Murphy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom