N/S Surprise of the year McCaffrey hurt again. (1 Viewer)

Figures. RBs seem to have the shortest career arcs of all positions. I guess Emmitt doesn't have to worry about breaking his record any time soon.

I think he is done even being a good player now. This should be warning to Saints regarding Kamara.

They ran him into the ground . He was the Panthers offense for a couple of years straight. Newton was so useless a rb became your offense.

That’s why not many RB’s get as many touches as he did those first few years. Especially now that the season is longer.

I couldn't believe they kept him in late in the game against us when they were trying to kill clock. It made no sense.

They ran him into the ground . He was the Panthers offense for a couple of years straight. Newton was so useless a rb became your offense.
Correct. One year that dude played 99.8% of their offensive snaps…..or something ridiculous like that. It was definitely 98% of the snaps for sure. Can’t believe a team would do that to their superstar in this day and age.

He will retire in the next 5 years if not sooner. He may try to get one more big pay day if the Panthers cut him beforehand.

Last edited:
He will retire in the next 5 years if not sooner. He may try to get one more big paid day if the Panthers cut him beforehand.
CMac was electric to watch before overuse led to the injuries that look to have derailed him. It’s seems pretty done for him now.

Even though he’s bigger and a totally different type of RB, I expect that Derrick Henry has already reached his apex of ability/availability as well.

Kamara is likely on the precipice.

Not surprised. I never thought he would hold up. When I saw how they were using him I knew it was a mistake. Just look at that shirtless pic of him at the combine and tell me if he looked like someone that could take a pounding for 16 games. He's just not built for that. They should have immediately got a bruiser to share the load.

Not surprised. I never thought he would hold up. When I saw how they were using him I knew it was a mistake. Just look at that shirtless pic of him at the combine and tell me if he looked like someone that could take a pounding for 16 games. He's just not built for that. They should have immediately got a bruiser to share the load.
His dad played ball, so I'm surprised he chose to play RB. At least he has a degree from Stanford for his post-ball career.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom