Surprise Winston start next week? (1 Viewer)

At this point, it wouldn’t be super surprising. I doubt it will happen, but you never know. My thing is, even though Taysom looked rough today, he already had a really good game against ATL, so it would seem logical to stick with what we know works. Sure, ATL has the advantage of studying and planning for him now, but I’m not sure, without a crystal ball, inserting another new QB would be more beneficial or detrimental. I’m sure Winston will be ready either way, so we’ll see what happens.

I’d be very surprised. But I was also very surprised when Taysom started last week, lol.

I do think Payton needs to see what he has with Hill now. You could either write off the first game (because teams didn’t have film) or the second game (because Payton said he went ultra-conservative, no Armstead and Peat, and Fangio is really good).

This game will tell a lot more. Peat should be back to shore up the weakest line spot (Hurst, Ruiz or Easton). And Atlanta will have film and experience going against Taysom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom