Surprises (1 Viewer)

redlandssaintsson

Fan By Blood
Reaction score
Who would you guys say are the most surprising good teams and most surprising bad teams?

To kick this off let me say this:

Good-Jets, Texans, 49ers, Bengals, Saints (only surprised they are THIS freakin good)

Bad- Anyone who doesn't have the Steelers as the most surprisingly bad team must present some pretty good arguments, Pats, Titans, Seahawks.

I don't think the Steelers are bad, they are banged up pretty bad. Seahawks aren't bad either, they are a solid team that would have beaten the bears if not for Mare. Pats and Titans aren't bad either, Titans had a pretty damn tough schedual, and the Tom Brady just beat one of the best teams in the NFC. Worst thread ever.

The Redskins suck balls. Cleveland could go 0-16 same with St.Louis (unless they meet?). The Cards and Seahawks won't do anything, it's all about the 49ers in that division. Tough start for the Titans, they have a mountain to climb. Once Pittsburgh gets healed up they will be better. Also the Texans seem to show they will be to inconsistent to do anything. And lol at the Phins.

I don't think the Steelers are bad, they are banged up pretty bad. Seahawks aren't bad either, they are a solid team that would have beaten the bears if not for Mare. Pats and Titans aren't bad either, Titans had a pretty damn tough schedual, and the Tom Brady just beat one of the best teams in the NFC. Worst thread ever.
I think maybe you missed the point. Titans were the best team in the afc last year. That makes them surprisingly bad. They aren't bad per se but it's a shock thyre 0-3. Everyone has the pats winning the sb and they're a couple close plays away from being 0-3. The Steelers are only missing polumalu and were missing timmons. That's not banged up. They had the #1 D last year, and near 50 sacks. We've got 2 or 3 now. The idea was who is the teams going against conventional wisdom and early predictions. Which I'm sure most of my picks are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom