Surprising cuts or moves (1 Viewer)

Grayson is just not the guy. The mistakes he's making aren't mistakes of a guy that has "it." The game is just too fast for him. Cut your losses and move on.

Why do people think Tull would be such a big surprise cut? The guy has done NOTHING; I just don't get the hype about him.

I'd say my surprise cut would be Hightower. Lasco looks like he can do what Hightower can do and more.

I'll give you one more - John Jenkins. If he makes the team, it's only because we lost Rankins, but I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets the ax.

Lelito is terrible, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's cut.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

AGREED! Lelito is one of those players that is a definite liability. I don't even want them to keep him for depth he's freaking terrible. I'd rather than keep anybody off the street. Also Grayson isn't going anywhere. He's played much better than Luke McClown in my opinion. McClown has been in the league for years and still sucks Grayson is still young and has an excuse.

AGREED! Lelito is one of those players that is a definite liability. I don't even want them to keep him for depth he's freaking terrible. I'd rather than keep anybody off the street. Also Grayson isn't going anywhere. He's played much better than Luke McClown in my opinion. McClown has been in the league for years and still sucks Grayson is still young and has an excuse.

Man I had high hopes for Grayson. He still looks lost at this point and it's so frustrating to think we spent 3rd rounder on him. He was the 3rd QB taken after Winston and Mariota wasn't he?

Grayson is just not the guy. The mistakes he's making aren't mistakes of a guy that has "it." The game is just too fast for him. Cut your losses and move on.

Why do people think Tull would be such a big surprise cut? The guy has done NOTHING; I just don't get the hype about him.

I'd say my surprise cut would be Hightower. Lasco looks like he can do what Hightower can do and more.

I'll give you one more - John Jenkins. If he makes the team, it's only because we lost Rankins, but I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets the ax.
I say sign Pot Roast and cut Jenkins

Lelito is on a $1.6m fully guaranteed 1 year contract. I doubt he gets cut.

I say sign Pot Roast and cut Jenkins

The only reason any fan wants that guy is for the reason you unintentionally point out - his funny nickname. Truth is, outside of a brief 1-2 year stretch where he was dominant and had commercials and endorsements, he has been terrible and is nothing but a journeyman veteran living off of his popularity at this point.

There is a reason he was ousted on the first round of cuts and remains unemployed with no phone calls right now.

The only reason any fan wants that guy is for the reason you unintentionally point out - his funny nickname. Truth is, outside of a brief 1-2 year stretch where he was dominant and had commercials and endorsements, he has been terrible and is nothing but a journeyman veteran living off of his popularity at this point.

There is a reason he was ousted on the first round of cuts and remains unemployed with no phone calls right now.
You don't know that.

His phone may be ringing daily.

He may be waiting for the right fit or the right $$?

You could be right, too. But only he knows.

You don't know that.

His phone may be ringing daily.

He may be waiting for the right fit or the right $$?

You could be right, too. But only he knows.

True, I don't know that, you're right. But the fact remains, he is unemployed and teams are always looking for good DTs.

Being that the next team he signs with will be his 5th and the past 5 years and his 4th in the past 3 years, I don't think I am going out on a limb in guessing that his phone isn't ringing off the hook after being an early training camp cut by Bill Belichik of all people.

True, I don't know that, you're right. But the fact remains, he is unemployed and teams are always looking for good DTs.

Being that the next team he signs with will be his 5th and the past 5 years and his 4th in the past 3 years, I don't think I am going out on a limb in guessing that his phone isn't ringing off the hook after being an early training camp cut by Bill Belichik of all people.
I guess we'll see soon enough.

Besides, there will be some DT's getting cut this week that may be better than Jenkins and we could pick from those available.

Jenkins is a huge man and when Healthy seems to play pretty well. I could see Gwatchum or McCain cut, or moved to the practice squad. Maybe Josh Hill, but I don't know his contract numbers and the status of Houman.

Jenkins is a huge man and when Healthy seems to play pretty well. I could see Gwatchum or McCain cut, or moved to the practice squad. Maybe Josh Hill, but I don't know his contract numbers and the status of Houman.
No doubt.
Jenkins aint going anywhere unless we sign his replacement first.

I would like to see Grayson playing with the first unit instead of a bunch of UDFAs before cutting him. When he had time he wasnt terrible(the deep ball for Lewis was beautiful). Running around to survive is not the ideal circumstance for a young QB to succeeded

I would like to see Grayson playing with the first unit instead of a bunch of UDFAs before cutting him. When he had time he wasnt terrible(the deep ball for Lewis was beautiful). Running around to survive is not the ideal circumstance for a young QB to succeeded
Too late now. Preseason is over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom