Surrounded By "New" Falcons Fans.... (1 Viewer)

St. Anger

Guaranteed A Red Thumb
Reaction score
So here in Maryland, the second most hated team behind the Steelers are the Patriots. And who do we have in the AFC Championship game? Steelers and Patriots. Needless to say, Ravens fans and the majority of the state of Maryland hated the AFC game.

I come into work today and people are saying, "Go Falcons! Hope they beat the Patriots!" Of course, I say, "Go Pats!" to which I am met with, "How can you even say that?? Coach Quinn is a Salisbury University grad??"

I think I may just get sick for the next two weeks. And God forbid, if the Falcons do win it all, I may call out for the next month.

If Atlanta wins, I am moving to Canada (if there is still room).

I'm boycotting the Super Bowl due to lack of interest. Those new Falcons fans just put away their Cowboys gear last week :hihi:

I have several friends from Atlanta that I met through a NOLA friend of mine living there. When the Saints went to the Super Bowl they all came down here dressed in Saints gear rooting on our SB victory.

Now they're on Facebook talking about how 'we' are going to the Super Bowl.

I have pictures. That's all I'm saying.....

Just found out my 'Saints fan' father-in-law's second favorite team is the Falcons. I can't imagine the twisted thinking necessary to that to happen.

I am surrounded by Seahawks and FALCON fans WTF. I have been here for 3 years and have not seen ONE Falcon's hat,jersey,flag or even a piece of thread. The closest thing I have seen are red and black shoe laces. Now last night my daughter in law says that she had several Falcon fans come in for dinner after the win against Green Bay. So now I pray to who ever will listen PLEASE don't let the Falcons win it wouldn't be fair being here with Seahawks and fake Falcon fans. Man even the fans suck now just like the game all shiny glossy and clean (with their new jackets.jerseys and hats) where are all the die hard anymore that know the players on your team because you have been following them year round and following them threw good and bad times.

As far as the pro Bowl goes I am sure it is not hurting his feelings. I want one more real solid run where we have more than a 30 percent chance at the playoffs and less at another Superbowl with Drew. I would rather have the All Pro team honors than a popularity contest being named to a stupid boring Pro Bowl. Besides Drew has seen enough of them. Just wait till next year if we can stay healthy watch out man just move aside everyone.

I have several friends from Atlanta that I met through a NOLA friend of mine living there. When the Saints went to the Super Bowl they all came down here dressed in Saints gear rooting on our SB victory.

Now they're on Facebook talking about how 'we' are going to the Super Bowl.

I have pictures. That's all I'm saying.....

i have a friend that was born and raised in patterson, la. saints fan his whole life. he decides to move to maine about 2 years ago. now hes a patriots fan thru and thru. i dont understand.

Bandwagon fans are the worst...well...almost...second worst only to Falcon fans. But now bandwagon Falcon fans...... My God....

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

If Atlanta wins, I am moving to Canada (if there is still room).

There's always room but better if ya came in the summer time if not used to winter it will give ya time to aclimate

This is not surprising, there are a large amount of NFL fans who despise the Patriots, so they would root for anyone playing them. It will be short lived after what New England's going to do to them in the Super Bowl.

This is not surprising, there are a large amount of NFL fans who despise the Patriots, so they would root for anyone playing them. It will be short lived after what New England's going to do to them in the Super Bowl.

I have no idea how the game will turn out, but I hope the Falcons blow out the Patriots in historic fashion. They may not get it, but the Patriot's organization is long overdue for a dose of humility in my opinion.

There's a young Falcon's fan at the gym; he and I chat sometimes. Today he asked if I was gonna root for an NFC South brother. I said, "Sure. To lose."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom