Survivor 19--WTH??? (1 Viewer)

It is the lying about Katrina, which says to me that this country does not have a clue as to what that means. But don't worry about it. I realized that a longtome ago. It was the same time I gave up on this country. It is just a place I pay taxes to. Nothing else.

Well... that and it provides you with safety, freedom, and a social system that allows you to have a quality of life higher than probably 95 percent of people on the planet

The finale is tonight, if they are ever going to blindside Russell, now would be the time to do it.

Yeah they have got to be seeing through Russell by now. Natalie is some serious eye candy.

Russell just won final immunity! This after show is going to be funny. Nobody has been nastier to their fellow players in the off set camera moments than Russell. It's going to be funny hearing their reactions to his comments. lol

Russell just won final immunity! This after show is going to be funny. Nobody has been nastier to their fellow players in the off set camera moments than Russell. It's going to be funny hearing their reactions to his comments. lol

Thanks for the spoiler. :9:

Why are you on the thread right now if you're not watching? Shouldn't you assume people are talking about the show tonight?

Why are you on the thread right now if you're not watching? Shouldn't you assume people are talking about the show tonight?

I dont know if your refering to me, but if you are, should you assume that some markets are delayed due to football games going longer on CBS stations, some folks are in different time zones, and that people can watch and surf at the same time?

:shrug:

I dont know if your refering to me, but if you are, should you assume that some markets are delayed due to football games going longer on CBS stations, some folks are in different time zones, and that people can watch and surf at the same time?

:shrug:
Well, feel free to keep thumbs-downing posts when you should've known better to click on the thread before watching the finale. Seriously, what did you expect people to be discussing?

Russell got robbed. I can't believe Natalie won. I thought Mick had the better shot.

Well, feel free to keep thumbs-downing posts when you should've known better to click on the thread before watching the finale. Seriously, what did you expect people to be discussing?

Well, feel free to ignore the fact that you can discuss a show without revealing spoilers, or at least, give some warning :9:

Its a two way street

Russel got exactly what he deserved. :9: His petulance and disdain shows what kind of napoleon complex he really has. Great conqueror, little child inside.

Well, feel free to ignore the fact that you can discuss a show without revealing spoilers, or at least, give some warning :9:

OMG, man..how in hell could click on a Survivor thread the night of the final and NOT expect to see people talking about the show..quit whining!:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom