Survivor 19--WTH??? (1 Viewer)

I can't wait to see the next survivor. Hero's vs. Villains is going to be some fun ****. I can't help but wonder will Russell be on the next show or was it too soon for him to make the cast?

It showed Russell in the preview, so he must be in it. I hate the ideal that Johnny Fairplay is in it. I wonder if Rurpert will be on it again?

Russel should have won. He played the best game, but I would spank Natalie until my arm fell off.

It showed Russell in the preview, so he must be in it. I hate the ideal that Johnny Fairplay is in it. I wonder if Rurpert will be on it again?

Here are the two rumored tribes:

Heroes: Candace, Stephanie, Sugar, Amanda, Cirie, Tom W., Rupert, Colby, James, and J.T.

Villains: Tyson, Rob Mariano, Coach, Evil Russell, Randy Bailey, Pavarti, Danielle, Courtney, Jerri, and Sandra

Here are the two rumored tribes:

Heroes: Candace, Stephanie, Sugar, Amanda, Cirie, Tom W., Rupert, Colby, James, and J.T.

Villains: Tyson, Rob Mariano, Coach, Evil Russell, Randy Bailey, Pavarti, Danielle, Courtney, Jerri, and Sandra

That would be absolutely awesome!!:9:

It's definitely a safe bet that 'evil' Russell will be on the new season. I noticed on the finale/reunion he hasn't gained a bit of weight. Taping for the new season probably ended pretty recently.

It's definitely a safe bet that 'evil' Russell will be on the new season. I noticed on the finale/reunion he hasn't gained a bit of weight. Taping for the new season probably ended pretty recently.

Supposedly, he had about 10 days between Season 19 and Season 20. That would have started Season 20 sometime in August (which would coincide with the dates that Richard Hatch asked for permission to leave the country). So, season 20 should have wrapped up filming in the middle of September.

I'll bet he was a stick by the time he finished up....assuming he made it deep into Season 20....

Supposedly, he had about 10 days between Season 19 and Season 20. That would have started Season 20 sometime in August (which would coincide with the dates that Richard Hatch asked for permission to leave the country). So, season 20 should have wrapped up filming in the middle of September.

I'll bet he was a stick by the time he finished up....assuming he made it deep into Season 20....

Just an educated guess, but judging from how upset he was last night I'm guessing he isn't one of the three finalists for the new season.

I can't believe she turned down the money Russell offered her. Even Jeff said he would take it.

I can't believe she turned down the money Russell offered her. Even Jeff said he would take it.

Wasn't it just $10,000? I certainly wouldn't have taken it. Maybe it's me, and this is certainly easy to say sitting here behind a computer, but personally I'd rather have the title than the money. That might just be the competitor in me and the desire to win, but $10,000 is chump change anyhow compared to the $1M I just took home.

Wasn't it just $10,000? I certainly wouldn't have taken it. Maybe it's me, and this is certainly easy to say sitting here behind a computer, but personally I'd rather have the title than the money. That might just be the competitor in me and the desire to win, but $10,000 is chump change anyhow compared to the $1M I just took home.
He went up to a 100,000. She should have gave him a lap dance and called him daddy survivor for that kind of change.

He went up to a 100,000. She should have gave him a lap dance and called him daddy survivor for that kind of change.

Missed that part. I'd take $100K for sure. There's being a competitor, and being smart.

Still can't believe she won it. I think it was Erik's petty little rant. Russel owned them all. The one thing no one questioned her on was what the heck was she planning to do if she couldn't find coat tails to ride.

She certainly wasn't the best player in my mind, but that said, people have rode coat tails to victory before. She's not getting the credit because she's a "dumb blonde." I definitely don't believe she deserved it, but playing the aww-shucks role works, even if you're not a "dumb blonde." Heck, Ethan did that way back in Survivor: Africa...it's just he's an athletic male, so he isn't ridiculed as much. But he basically had the same strategy while allowing Lex, Tom, etc to do the dirty work.

I think it was just Galu getting revenge on Russell, they know he outplayed, outwitted and outlasted them when they had the numbers. It wasn't a vote FOR her, it was a vote AGAINST Russell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom