Survivor 19--WTH??? (1 Viewer)

FullMonte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So, you get on Survivor. And you are doing ok....you win a clue to a hidden immunity idol. Great...you know if you find it, you'll be set.....Wait a tick....why does the clue say it's hidden at the other tribe's camp?????

From a J. Probst interview:

"There is no Exile Island this season, simply because, you know, we felt like, 'We've done that... enough. ...But there are still hidden individual immunity idols, although how they can actually be found is unclear. We have two hidden immunity idols, but they have their own set of clues, and you can only find the one that's for your tribe, they can only find the one that's for their tribe. The problem is, they're hidden at the other tribe's camp. So you have to get selected to go over there, and then you have to find it "

I like it. Usually when a person from one tribe is forced to join the enemy, they become a target. This sets up a possible blindside or two.

Im down with this new thing.

but really, im just hoping for some hotties to oggle

marisa.jpg

What about the guy pretending to be a Katrina victim thats on this season?

I find that kind of outrageous.

What about the guy pretending to be a Katrina victim thats on this season?

I find that kind of outrageous.

Heh...that's Russel. The guy with a strategy designed to ensure he doesn't win. And, I have a feeling that will be the least outrageous thing he does. Jeff also said that this season he had to throw someone out of a challenge....My money is on this guy.

Ok, I just watched the first episode(on demand) and this piece of crap Russell, pretending to be a Katrina survivor, needs to go and go quickly. I've seen some pretty low stuff on there but this takes the cake.

Last edited:
Ok, I just watched the first episode(on demand) and this piece of crap Russell, pretending to be a Katrina survior, needs to go and go quickly. I've seen some pretty low stuff on there but this takes the cake.

I respectfully disagree. I think he needs to hang around. He's the only person on the show who actually is going to be an interesting character. Hate him, but he's going to be great tv.

I respectfully disagree. I think he needs to hang around. He's the only person on the show who actually is going to be an interesting character. Hate him, but he's going to be great tv.

I agree.

And from a strictly "game" standpoint, the Katrina line is $$. No, it ultimately won't help him in the long run, but had he been a less aggressive player he could have used it to his advantage. Since no one trusts him anyhow though, it's a moot point.

I love "Survivor" and look forward to it every year. Russell's comment on Katrina was lower than low, but I do not hold it against Russell. I hold it against CBS for casting a contestant lower than dirt. Dirt likes dirt, so Russell is just who he is, He will be gone soon enough. And the game continues.

I love "Survivor" and look forward to it every year. Russell's comment on Katrina was lower than low, but I do not hold it against Russell. I hold it against CBS for casting a contestant lower than dirt. Dirt likes dirt, so Russell is just who he is, He will be gone soon enough. And the game continues.

I never can understand the sentiment that people get so upset when someone lies and is deceitful on Survivor.

The game would suck horribly if everyone was nice, and 100% honest.

As for him being gone soon.....I seriously doubt that. They are pushing him hard with the edit...even most of the pre-show commercials were about "the Biggest Villian" in Survivor history. They wouldnt have bothered with that if he got booted early.

It is the lying about Katrina, which says to me that this country does not have a clue as to what that means. But don't worry about it. I realized that a longtome ago. It was the same time I gave up on this country. It is just a place I pay taxes to. Nothing else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom