Survivor 19--WTH??? (1 Viewer)

It is the lying about Katrina, which says to me that this country does not have a clue as to what that means. But don't worry about it. I realized that a longtome ago. It was the same time I gave up on this country. It is just a place I pay taxes to. Nothing else.

Would you like some assistance finding an exit? I mean yeah the country has issues but I would never give up on it. I hope for your sake you don't have a family member who served or gave their life for this country.

It is the lying about Katrina, which says to me that this country does not have a clue as to what that means.

How does one guy, making up a lie about Katrina in an effort to garner sympathy on a game show equate to the whole country not having a clue about what it means?

I love "Survivor" and look forward to it every year. Russell's comment on Katrina was lower than low, but I do not hold it against Russell. I hold it against CBS for casting a contestant lower than dirt. Dirt likes dirt, so Russell is just who he is, He will be gone soon enough. And the game continues.

...and CBS could give a rip because you will continue to watch.

s16_johnny_fairplay_01.jpg

Johnny Fairplay says, "My grandma died."

So, Russell decides to bypass the whole "I need a clue to find the Hidden Immunity Idol" thing.

In case you didn't watch, last night, Russell started hunting around camp for the hidden immunity idol that he suspected was there. Right in the middle of camp, he's looking in the base of a tree with a big hole in it. Everyone asks what he's doing, and he says, "looking for the hidden immunity idol." He immediately finds said idol, and hides it in his shorts.

After the challenge, Yasmina was able to come back to camp with them, observe, attend TC and observe, and then return to her camp. Oh, and she got a clue to the hidden idol. Too bad it's not there.

OK, as you can see by my post above, I was not a fan of Russell to begin with. But that little son of a ......gun is playing the hell out of this game, gotta give him props.

Yeah Russell is playing them all. I wonder if there are more hidden idols out there? That Monica chick and the blonde that killed that rat is smokin hot.

Survivor was the catalyst for dumb reality shows. Before Survivor, there was the Real World, Road Rules, and a few others. After Survivor, the onslaught began and doesn't seem to be letting up.

How can a show that has two seasons a year not get old?

Classic blindside last night. Russ even had Shambo vote for him to protect his informant. Dude is up against it, but playing the rest of the field like a bunch of chumps.

Survivor was the catalyst for dumb reality shows. Before Survivor, there was the Real World, Road Rules, and a few others. After Survivor, the onslaught began and doesn't seem to be letting up.

How can a show that has two seasons a year not get old?

There are two shows a year? You seem to know quite abit about this dumb show... :hihi:

Hook up with someone from the other tribe and barter with it.

nah do like they did in the past and make a fake idol. Then barter it for the real on on the other side unless you also get a fake?

Probably best to just find it on your own

T

Classic blindside last night. Russ even had Shambo vote for him to protect his informant. Dude is up against it, but playing the rest of the field like a bunch of chumps.

Counting Shambo, it's now 5 against 5. His odds suddenly got a lot better.

I didn't like Russell that much at the start but now I want him to win -- he is playing the game great and he isn't as much of an *** as they made him out to be (or he himself made him out to be).

Last week's tribal and they way they got Erik out was awesome. And finding two immunity idols without even one clue? Wow.

That was perhaps the best episode in years and years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom