Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains (1 Viewer)

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
Sticky Post
It is on right now, what a great group of survivors:
-------
HEROES
Rupert Boneham, 45; Indianapolis; "Pearl Islands," "All-Stars"
James Clement, 32; Lafayette, La.; "China," "Micronesia"
Colby Donaldson, 35; Christoval, Texas; "The Australian Outback," "All-Stars"
Cirie Fields, 39; Jersey City, N.J.; "Panama," "Micronesia"
Amanda Kimmel, 24; Kalispell, Mont.; "China," "Micronesia"
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, 29; Baton Rouge, La.; "Gabon"
Stephenie LaGrossa, 29; Glenolden, Pa.; "Palau," "Guatemala"
James "J.T." Thomas Jr., 25; Samson, Ala.; "Tocantins"
Tom Westman, 45; New York; "Palau"
Candice Woodcock, 27; Fayetteville, N.C.; "Cook Islands"
------

VILLAINS
Tyson Apostol, 30; Lindon, Utah; Tocantins"
Randy Bailey, 50; Austin, Texas; "Gabon"
Danielle DiLorenzo, 26, Boston; "Panama"
Russell Hantz, 37; Dayton, Texas, "Samoa"
Jerri Manthey, 38; Los Angeles; "The Australian Outback," "All-Stars"
Robert "Boston Rob" Mariano, 33; Boston; "Marquesas," "All-Stars"
Parvati Shallow, 27; Vero Beach, Fla.; "Cook Islands," "Micronesia"
Sandra Diaz-Twine, 34; Stamford, Conn.; "Pearl Islands"
Benjamin "Coach" Wade, 38; Susanville, Calif.; "Tocantins"
Courtney Yates, 28; Boston; "China"
------
Should be a great season!

Comus

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
It wasn't dumb of Parv, She now has two of the potential flippers on her team over Russel.

FullMonte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
***SPOILERS****

Looking back at that...I'm not sure how smart that move was by Parvati. Yes they ousted JT. But they flushed two immunity idols out. And now Sandra is definitely gonna side with the Heroes. I don't see what was the point of using your idols on Sandra and Jerri, neither one of them were really in the in-crowd of their alliance.
Well, they might not have been, but it definitely kept the Heroes from gaining the numbers advantage. The villains are now up 5-4, and Parv giving Sandra an idol might be enough to keep her around on their side a bit longer.

Unless of course they can get another immunity idol.
Well, at least one of those two that were played should be put back out there...maybe both....

He has GOT to go home.
Well, he's safe next week. You know how I know? Because the preview tried to make it look like he was going home. ;)

BIG E

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I think Russell takes out Parv in the next 3 weeks at some points. Her not telling Russell about the idols seals her fate. He won't sit back and be sucker punched.

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think Russell takes out Parv in the next 3 weeks at some points. Her not telling Russell about the idols seals her fate. He won't sit back and be sucker punched.
I don't think he's thinking rationally when it comes to Parvati. He seems attached to her. Which must make it weird at home for him right about now.

BIG E

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Russell wants to win. He wants to be the best Survivor player ever. He will take out his Mama if he has to. Parv is going down soon.

Reaction score
Russell has a crush on Parvati. That's easy to see. I don't blame him, I kind of do too. For that reason, I don't see Parvati getting rid of him, UNLESS, he becomes a threat to her. She can keep using him to be the snake and in the end, Russell will get 2nd place again.

Does anybody really know anything about Russell? The dude is a straight up liar.

How can you own this multi million dollar oil company, but you have the luxury of taking months off to be on a reality show? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

FullMonte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't think he's thinking rationally when it comes to Parvati. He seems attached to her. Which must make it weird at home for him right about now.
Well...supposedly, Russel's wife currently lists her status as "single" on her facebook page..

As for Parvarti...I think big Russell is thinking that strategically, she's probably the best option to bring to the end (and Sandra is a close second). Parvarti isn't well liked, she isn't trusted, and she has won the game before. These are all things that should make it easier to get votes.

Now...little Russell may be thinking something else..

BIG E

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Russell has a crush on Parvati. That's easy to see. I don't blame him, I kind of do too. For that reason, I don't see Parvati getting rid of him, UNLESS, he becomes a threat to her. She can keep using him to be the snake and in the end, Russell will get 2nd place again.

Does anybody really know anything about Russell? The dude is a straight up liar.

How can you own this multi million dollar oil company, but you have the luxury of taking months off to be on a reality show? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.
I know he is half owner of a bar in Lafayette. Someone met him a month or two ago and he introduced the girl he was with as his girlfriend not wife.

FullMonte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I know he is half owner of a bar in Lafayette. Someone met him a month or two ago and he introduced the girl he was with as his girlfriend not wife.
That would seem to agree with the story floating around that he was arrested yesterday or the day before at a Festival in Lafayette...

OP
purvis_guy

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
Well I watched the draft last night so I just watched this episode, boy did JT ever get what he deserved for trusting Russell over what Rupert and the rest of his tribe was trying to tell him. Yep JT, he's a villain for a reason. Parvati is controling this game now and Russell better fall in line if he knows what's good for him. I think Parv goes after the hero that lied to her about them voting her off.

KorrBG20

The Core
Reaction score
Well I watched the draft last night so I just watched this episode, boy did JT ever get what he deserved for trusting Russell over what Rupert and the rest of his tribe was trying to tell him. Yep JT, he's a villain for a reason. Parvati is controling this game now and Russell better fall in line if he knows what's good for him. I think Parv goes after the hero that lied to her about them voting her off.
No way she goes for Amanda. That's like her best bud. They went to the final two together in Micronesia. Amanda did make that obvious though when she was like...."You better use that idol tonight" I was like omg...you are a horrible liar.

Parv completely left Russell out to dry now. I think that Parv-Russell alliance crumbles. Sandra HATES russell so she will side with the Heroes against Russell. I just hope they are smart and target Danielle Parvati or Russell. If they go for Sandra or Jerri, it would be so pointless.

Sandra's been on the outs of the remaining Villains the entire game. I doubt she suddenly sides with them just because Parvati gave her an idol. Which in hindsight wasn't needed anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom