Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains (2 Viewers)

The heroes are voting llike they want to lose.... and it's working.

No way two egos like that can co-exist, let alone work together.

I know what you mean, but I could see Russell acting like he was Russell's little servant, while telling us in confessional that he is the smartest player ever, because of how he's playing Rob.

Russell pulled a fast one and outsmarted all of them tonight.

Spoiler link still holding true:

14th James
15th Tyson
16th Tom
17th Cirie
18th Randy
19th Stephenie
20th Sugar

Yeah it was a good show tonight, I'm glad the heroes finally saw what a liability James is, IMHO they came to that conclusion a week late. Tom will be missed. I am totally blown away by how the morons who have never won the mil are allowing themsleves to be voted off by those who have. Seems to me the ones who have won the mil would be the first to go.

I'm not going to give it away but from NCSaint's spoiler list, the next show should be epic!!:9:

Tonights episode was incredible. Tyson is such a *******, he got completely played by Russell. I like Boston Rob, and want him to win... But Russell is really outwitting EVERYONE. He is playing the game great. Rob was completely blindsided. I gotta expect next tribal council for the villains..Russell is the target unless he can somehow talk his way out of that one too. I just hope they don't go for Parvati before Russell, that'd be dumb.

Tonights episode was incredible. Tyson is such a *******, he got completely played by Russell.

I agree...and I can't understand how that worked....The plan is for the main alliance to split the vote 3-3 for Parvarti and Russell. They know that Russell, Parvarti, and Danielle will vote together. Russell tells Tyson he's voting for Parv since he can't save her, so Tyson changes his vote to Parvarti so that he can...what? If Russell votes Parvarti, the Parvarti is gone, regardless of what Tyson does....

Yeah Tyson was played in a big way last night. That was just awesome.

Tyson has to be the biggest idiot ever.
I agreed until I remembered that young guy that gave his immunity necklace away at tribal and they turned around and voted him out. Tyson is the second biggest idiot ever.

I agreed until I remembered that young guy that gave his immunity necklace away at tribal and they turned around and voted him out. Tyson is the second biggest idiot ever.

I disagree. When Erik gave up his immunity, at least there was a reason behind it. Sure, he got played, but he was trying to get something in trade. Tyson was going to get absolutely nothing by changing his vote.

I disagree. When Erik gave up his immunity, at least there was a reason behind it. Sure, he got played, but he was trying to get something in trade. Tyson was going to get absolutely nothing by changing his vote.
That shows personal feelings always get in the way of good game play.

I was always a fan of James...he's didn't like the idea of playing the game too hard (which is why I liked him, knowing he would never win nonetheless), he was just there to compete, through anything that came his way.

What a night. That was about as strategic a night as I've ever seen. Getting into the minds of Russell and Rob was epic. Tyson is a bonehead.

I didn't get the Russell comments to Coach though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom