Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains (1 Viewer)

What a night. That was about as strategic a night as I've ever seen. Getting into the minds of Russell and Rob was epic. Tyson is a bonehead.

I didn't get the Russell comments to Coach though.

Coach got on board with Russell during the knighting ceremony. Russel was just saying to him that he knew Coach was not a man of his word.

Coach got on board with Russell during the knighting ceremony. Russel was just saying to him that he knew Coach was not a man of his word.

I saw it as Russell trying to show Coach that Russell *was* a man of his word. He was trying to play it off like he was going to play the idol, then he realized that he had given Parv his word, so he was going to stick to it, even if it put his own neck on the line.

What a night. That was about as strategic a night as I've ever seen. Getting into the minds of Russell and Rob was epic. Tyson is a bonehead.

I didn't get the Russell comments to Coach though.
Coach is all about loyalty and chivalry. He is the dragon slayer. That's Russell's way of sucking him in to his side.
I'm sure next weeks conversation will go something like this, You could take out the best Survivor player ever Boston Rob and be known as the Mighty Dragon Slayer. Playing on coaches ego. Russell is a great manipulator.

Last edited:
Alternate theory, Rob's people might not know it was Tyson's own stupidity that got him voted out. He could be trying to put the seed out their that one of his alliance turned on him.

Russell pulled a fast one and outsmarted all of them tonight.

Spoiler link still holding true:

14th James
15th Tyson
16th Tom
17th Cirie
18th Randy
19th Stephenie
20th Sugar

I don't see anyone questioning whether or not it's legit. The only thing I question is why people would ruin their own enjoyment of the show by finding out the results beforehand.

Last edited:
I don't seen anyone questioning whether or not it's legit. The only thing I question is why people would ruin their own enjoyment of the show by finding out the results beforehand.

Too true...I accidentally read some spoiler info (someone not telling up front a spoiler was coming) and it entails future play of the hidden idol(s). If it's true, it should be a fun episode....even knowing the basics.

I am totally blown away by how the morons who have never won the mil are allowing themsleves to be voted off by those who have. Seems to me the ones who have won the mil would be the first to go.
It could also work to the advantage of the non-winners to keep previous winners. If you're in the final 3, people might be more inclined to give the $1 million to the person who hasn't already won it.

I'm not going to give it away but from NCSaint's spoiler list, the next show should be epic!!:9:

For those who are privy to this "list," please refrain from making any comments like this on this thread. Just from this comment I can narrow it down to 2 people.

It's like watching a Saints game. If I have to DVR a Saints game I don't want to know ANYTHING.

It could also work to the advantage of the non-winners to keep previous winners. If you're in the final 3, people might be more inclined to give the $1 million to the person who hasn't already won it.

Yeah...Tom seemed to pick up on that pretty quick...

I don't see anyone questioning whether or not it's legit. The only thing I question is why people would ruin their own enjoyment of the show by finding out the results beforehand.

You give me way too much credit. I had no idea who would be voted off last night until it actually happened. Yeah I had read the list a few weeks back but it quickly gets purged due to the constant refill of stuff that is actually important in my life...:)

Russel suckered Tyson and gave Coach a line to believe everything he tells him for a while. With Tyson's bad vote, Rob does not know who turned on him without having Tyson to talk too. Now Rob thinks his alliance is broken and does not know who jumped ship.

Yeah next week is going to be a good one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom