Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains (2 Viewers)

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
It is on right now, what a great group of survivors:
-------
HEROES
Rupert Boneham, 45; Indianapolis; "Pearl Islands," "All-Stars"
James Clement, 32; Lafayette, La.; "China," "Micronesia"
Colby Donaldson, 35; Christoval, Texas; "The Australian Outback," "All-Stars"
Cirie Fields, 39; Jersey City, N.J.; "Panama," "Micronesia"
Amanda Kimmel, 24; Kalispell, Mont.; "China," "Micronesia"
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, 29; Baton Rouge, La.; "Gabon"
Stephenie LaGrossa, 29; Glenolden, Pa.; "Palau," "Guatemala"
James "J.T." Thomas Jr., 25; Samson, Ala.; "Tocantins"
Tom Westman, 45; New York; "Palau"
Candice Woodcock, 27; Fayetteville, N.C.; "Cook Islands"
------

VILLAINS
Tyson Apostol, 30; Lindon, Utah; Tocantins"
Randy Bailey, 50; Austin, Texas; "Gabon"
Danielle DiLorenzo, 26, Boston; "Panama"
Russell Hantz, 37; Dayton, Texas, "Samoa"
Jerri Manthey, 38; Los Angeles; "The Australian Outback," "All-Stars"
Robert "Boston Rob" Mariano, 33; Boston; "Marquesas," "All-Stars"
Parvati Shallow, 27; Vero Beach, Fla.; "Cook Islands," "Micronesia"
Sandra Diaz-Twine, 34; Stamford, Conn.; "Pearl Islands"
Benjamin "Coach" Wade, 38; Susanville, Calif.; "Tocantins"
Courtney Yates, 28; Boston; "China"
------
Should be a great season!

I loved Sugar's two finger salute to Sandra! That was awesome! My husband just said he wants to see the unedited version of this episode. Boobs everywhere!

James is my favorite Survivor. I'm glad he's back this season.

That was a hell of a rough first challenge with Steph dislocating her shoulder and Rupert breaking a toe. But props for both of them for staying in the game!

Is Rob and Amber still married........I remember both doing survivor then the Amazing race, then Rob hooking up with Daniel Negranu and trying to do the Texas No Limit hold Em wasn't really that good.....Rob wanted to live in Vegas and Amber wanted to live in Pensacola.

Is Rob and Amber still married........I remember both doing survivor then the Amazing race, then Rob hooking up with Daniel Negranu and trying to do the Texas No Limit hold Em wasn't really that good.....Rob wanted to live in Vegas and Amber wanted to live in Pensacola.

I'm guessing they are still married since someone said Amber wouldn't like him climbing the tree.

I really hope they get rid of Russell first. He's so annoying.

Yes they are still married and have a child. Nothing like a kid to humble you a bit!

Thought they'd get rid of Cirie first after Tom suggested it. But Sugar was the free agent so it wasn't too surprising. Plus being useless in challenges and not letting folks sleep will tick off the whole tribe. I lol'ed when she couldn't even figure out how to open the pen and write Amanda's name down.

Good first episode. anyone care to pick a winner?

Dragonslayer is classic BTW.

Great first episode. I am glad to see Sugar gone. Did anyone notice the preview for next week with Rob laying on the ground all passed out?

Great first episode. I am glad to see Sugar gone. Did anyone notice the preview for next week with Rob laying on the ground all passed out?

Yeah, and he was very non responsive. Didn't look good for him at all.

I think Russel wins it all.

I don't know. I think there are a few that are willing to take him just because they know he will alienate voters, but I think he is scene as a huge threat so they might just take him out quick.

I don't know. I think there are a few that are willing to take him just because they know he will alienate voters, but I think he is scene as a huge threat so they might just take him out quick.
Unlike the last one, he will be rewarded for his hard play. These people even the good guys know you have to do under handed things to win the game. I think if he makes the finals, which I think he will, he wins it.

I can't stand Parvati, but dam she's fine.
Survivor+Micronesia+Finale+Reunion+Show+BunryVp-JyRl.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom