Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains (1 Viewer)

in theory its a good idea but it didn't pan out. The problem now is it appears there is a merge and the villains have 2 idols. Although only Parvati and Danielle know about the 2nd, that should be funny next week. And it appears that stinking Sandy is going to flip and be around for awhile... God I can't stand her. How do players like her survive in this game?

Russell's downfall will be his apparent loyalty/trust in Parvati. She's got some kind of spell on him. He acts completely different around her. She's manipulating him.

Think Parvati will blind side Russel. Do not like Sandra either and she will be flying under the radar, because of stronger players being voted out. Was hoping they voted her out last night, but they did not want Courtney getting teamed up with Amanda, IMO. Just glad I do not have to listen to Coach's bull anymore.

I think Russell make the finals. He's the debil.

Think Parvati will blind side Russel.

I wouldn't put it past her, but the smart move is to ride it out to the end. Let Russell be the bridge-burner. In a final 3 of Russell, Parvati, and Danielle, Parvati wins (again).

That may have been the BIGGEST, most bone-headed and absolutely ridiculous thing that I have ever seen in Survivor. NEVER give away your immunity when you have that many doggone variables. And to give it to the enemy CAMP?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously?! Idiots.

***SPOILERS****

Looking back at that...I'm not sure how smart that move was by Parvati. Yes they ousted JT. But they flushed two immunity idols out. And now Sandra is definitely gonna side with the Heroes. I don't see what was the point of using your idols on Sandra and Jerri, neither one of them were really in the in-crowd of their alliance. Now the Heroes know they can't trust Russell and they will just start picking off the Russell-Parv-Danielle alliance.

Unless of course they can get another immunity idol. But still, someone in their alliance has to go next show. I just hope that Russell doesn't find another way to weasel out of this one. He has GOT to go home.

Last edited:
The vote would have busted Russel anyway and the idol only makes you a target if anyone knows you have it. This way you cement Jerri and maybe Sandra to your alliance. Most importantly you keep alive. It is just as likely Sandra is voted off when someone on the outs of the Hero's alliance decides to flip...like say Candice or even Colby.

Sandra might wind up going since she wants Russel so bad. Right now, there are 5-6 solid votes against him so he'd be a perfect one to bring to the final.

It wasn't dumb of Parv, She now has two of the potential flippers on her team over Russel.

***SPOILERS****

Looking back at that...I'm not sure how smart that move was by Parvati. Yes they ousted JT. But they flushed two immunity idols out. And now Sandra is definitely gonna side with the Heroes. I don't see what was the point of using your idols on Sandra and Jerri, neither one of them were really in the in-crowd of their alliance.

Well, they might not have been, but it definitely kept the Heroes from gaining the numbers advantage. The villains are now up 5-4, and Parv giving Sandra an idol might be enough to keep her around on their side a bit longer.

Unless of course they can get another immunity idol.

Well, at least one of those two that were played should be put back out there...maybe both....

He has GOT to go home.

Well, he's safe next week. You know how I know? Because the preview tried to make it look like he was going home. ;)

I think Russell takes out Parv in the next 3 weeks at some points. Her not telling Russell about the idols seals her fate. He won't sit back and be sucker punched.

I think Russell takes out Parv in the next 3 weeks at some points. Her not telling Russell about the idols seals her fate. He won't sit back and be sucker punched.

I don't think he's thinking rationally when it comes to Parvati. He seems attached to her. Which must make it weird at home for him right about now.

Russell wants to win. He wants to be the best Survivor player ever. He will take out his Mama if he has to. Parv is going down soon.

Russell has a crush on Parvati. That's easy to see. I don't blame him, I kind of do too. For that reason, I don't see Parvati getting rid of him, UNLESS, he becomes a threat to her. She can keep using him to be the snake and in the end, Russell will get 2nd place again.

Does anybody really know anything about Russell? The dude is a straight up liar.

How can you own this multi million dollar oil company, but you have the luxury of taking months off to be on a reality show? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom