Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains (1 Viewer)

I don't think he's thinking rationally when it comes to Parvati. He seems attached to her. Which must make it weird at home for him right about now.

Well...supposedly, Russel's wife currently lists her status as "single" on her facebook page..

As for Parvarti...I think big Russell is thinking that strategically, she's probably the best option to bring to the end (and Sandra is a close second). Parvarti isn't well liked, she isn't trusted, and she has won the game before. These are all things that should make it easier to get votes.

Now...little Russell may be thinking something else..

Russell has a crush on Parvati. That's easy to see. I don't blame him, I kind of do too. For that reason, I don't see Parvati getting rid of him, UNLESS, he becomes a threat to her. She can keep using him to be the snake and in the end, Russell will get 2nd place again.

Does anybody really know anything about Russell? The dude is a straight up liar.

How can you own this multi million dollar oil company, but you have the luxury of taking months off to be on a reality show? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.
I know he is half owner of a bar in Lafayette. Someone met him a month or two ago and he introduced the girl he was with as his girlfriend not wife.

I know he is half owner of a bar in Lafayette. Someone met him a month or two ago and he introduced the girl he was with as his girlfriend not wife.

That would seem to agree with the story floating around that he was arrested yesterday or the day before at a Festival in Lafayette...

Well I watched the draft last night so I just watched this episode, boy did JT ever get what he deserved for trusting Russell over what Rupert and the rest of his tribe was trying to tell him. Yep JT, he's a villain for a reason. Parvati is controling this game now and Russell better fall in line if he knows what's good for him. I think Parv goes after the hero that lied to her about them voting her off.

Well I watched the draft last night so I just watched this episode, boy did JT ever get what he deserved for trusting Russell over what Rupert and the rest of his tribe was trying to tell him. Yep JT, he's a villain for a reason. Parvati is controling this game now and Russell better fall in line if he knows what's good for him. I think Parv goes after the hero that lied to her about them voting her off.

No way she goes for Amanda. That's like her best bud. They went to the final two together in Micronesia. Amanda did make that obvious though when she was like...."You better use that idol tonight" I was like omg...you are a horrible liar.

Parv completely left Russell out to dry now. I think that Parv-Russell alliance crumbles. Sandra HATES russell so she will side with the Heroes against Russell. I just hope they are smart and target Danielle Parvati or Russell. If they go for Sandra or Jerri, it would be so pointless.

Sandra's been on the outs of the remaining Villains the entire game. I doubt she suddenly sides with them just because Parvati gave her an idol. Which in hindsight wasn't needed anyway.

Parvati knew she had to get Sandra and Jerri on her side and we did not get to see that the Villians all agreed to take out J.T.. Knowing J.T. would get five votes and that Amanda was not voting for her, she had a chance to make freinds with two Villians that were on the outs. Russel will be Parvati's puppy dog from now on if he wants to stay.

that was awesome tonight.

I don't know how Russell does it. Not pulling for him any more now though since he got arrested in Lafayette last week.
I don't think he was charged once the witnesses talked to the cops.
I'm not pulling for him, but I do think he makes the final 3. I don't know if he has the votes to win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom