Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains (1 Viewer)

Russell plays the game great. The only bad thing is that so many of the jury has been burnt by him that they will not vote for him to win it.

Survivor should have a season go live and let the tv viewers decide who gets voted off each week, and then decide the winner.

Russel is in a bind, have a feeling Sandra will now have her chance to go after him and she suppose to have the hidden idol that she may pay back her favor from Parv.

Russell is probably good till the end. He stays around because people want to go against him in the money vote. He did totally work Danielle in front of the jury. Her admission on how tight she and Parv were placed the target on her back.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Russell in real life, whether all that stuff about him owning a multi-million dollar oil company is BS or not. But if there was one thing Russell was born to do, it's play Survivor. Notice I did not say "win", just play.:hihi:

Russell just has a tongue like a razor. The dude can work anyone that's mentally weak. And he knows how to find the mentally weak. How he worked Candice last episode, and then worked Jerri AGAIN to vote Danielle at the last minute.

Absolutely no way the guy wins the million. But I can see them letting him stay to the end because he is soooo hated on the jury. If Parv is smart, she keeps Jerri and Russell to the final three and she'll be the first two-time winner.

I think Rupert or Colby is next to go. No way you can let either one of them go to the final three. Especially Colby. He obviously has this attitude like...."I don't really care that much" But I think that attitude could get him the mil if he made it to the final.

Spoiler List still holding true.

8th Candice
9th Amanda
10th JT
11th Courtney
12th Coach
13th Rob
14th James
15th Tyson
16th Tom
17th Cirie
18th Randy
19th Stephenie
20th Sugar

I sometimes just don't care for the way Jeff hosts this show. In my opinion he should be impartial and let the players sort things out but sometimes it seems as though as he actually wants to influence the game.

Take last nite's episode; he delved into the Villains not being happy as a unit, pushing it like a prosecutor working a hostile witness. He then made sure to let everyone know just how big Danielle's admission was of how close she & Parvati were. It seems like stuff the players should be figuring out on their own.

For the record, I'm pulling for the Heroes and Jeff's interference helped them but I still feel like his questions shouldn't be so pointed and slanted.

I sometimes just don't care for the way Jeff hosts this show. In my opinion he should be impartial and let the players sort things out but sometimes it seems as though as he actually wants to influence the game.

Take last nite's episode; he delved into the Villains not being happy as a unit, pushing it like a prosecutor working a hostile witness. He then made sure to let everyone know just how big Danielle's admission was of how close she & Parvati were. It seems like stuff the players should be figuring out on their own.

For the record, I'm pulling for the Heroes and Jeff's interference helped them but I still feel like his questions shouldn't be so pointed and slanted.

I am not a fan of Jeff's either as he reminds me of a little Napolean attitude boss I had for a while. But I have heard him use the "a million bucks is up for grabs" so he does twist and grind it.

If you're talking about at tribal council, one thing to remember is that Tribal Council typically lasts anywhere from 1 to 3 hours. Then it's edited down to about 5 minutes. So, it may seem like Jeff is driving the conversation, or influencing the way things happen, but in reality, they're cutting out all the conversations that led up to that point.

Colby sure flew under the radar as an under achiever to get this far, he had things fall his way the whole game everytime he was on the chopping block. If he wins the next immuntiy challenge, things for Russel will surely be interesting, because Sandra will be Russel's next target.

I think Russel's best chance at winning is to take Jerry and Sandra to the finals.

Colby sure flew under the radar as an under achiever to get this far, he had things fall his way the whole game everytime he was on the chopping block. If he wins the next immuntiy challenge, things for Russel will surely be interesting, because Sandra will be Russel's next target.

I think Colby may be doing poorly on purpose. He's so far managed to be little to no threat. That is a good spot to be in if you can suddenly win in the last immunity challenge after being that critical un-allied vote the other crew needs to settle out their top few.

I think Russel's best chance at winning is to take Jerry and Sandra to the finals.

I don't think he has *any* chance of winning. But if he wins the final immunity challenge and has the choice, I'd say his best options would be Parvarti and Sandra.

If Parv is on the jury, then Russell has likely lost her vote due to the Danielle thing. I'm fairly certain that Candace thinks Russell was behind her ouster. So, there are 3 votes that are easily lost to Russell. If I'm not mistaken, we'll have a 9 person jury. Parv on the jury means that Russell has lost 1/3 of the votes. If they all vote together, then whoever they vote for only needs two of the remaining 6 votes to win.

Keeping Parv and Sandra also adds another piece of ammo to Russell's case. They have both won before. While, for me personally, that shouldn't matter; out there, it does seem to play into everyone's mind.

results have been leaked for sometime now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom