Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains (2 Viewers)

OMG if Sandra wins I am done watching this show. I'm so sick of the jury voting for the player that does nothing and also doesn't hurt their feelings. This is getting ridiculous.

UNREAL. I am completely done with this show. This is the 2nd show in a row that the person who won deserved it the least.

OMG if Sandra wins I am done watching this show. I'm so sick of the jury voting for the player that does nothing and also doesn't hurt their feelings. This is getting ridiculous.

guess this was your last episode then. lulz at Russell not even gettting 1 vote

I would have bet money before this season that these people would not give the mil to somebody who had already won it. I was wrong, I just don't get that. And yes, Sandra was the one who hurt the least feelings, she sucked at challenges, yet she is the only person to win the mil twice.

ok, I will actually watch this show again because I really enjoy it, but I cannot be more displeased with the outcome of the last 2 shows.

Russell should have won last season.
Parvati should have won this season.

Oh well, that's how it goes.

I also think they got it wrong with the stupidest decision ever on Survivor. To me Erik was by far and away the dumbest. What J.T. did was strategic, aggressive and if it had worked out it would more than likely be called the most strategic move in Survivor history.

Well at least Russ won the 100k. He definitely got hosed last season, I'm not completely sold on him this season but he was way better than Sandra. And Candice should be voted in as the biggest dumb airhead of all time.

I also think they got it wrong with the stupidest decision ever on Survivor. To me Erik was by far and away the dumbest. What J.T. did was strategic, aggressive and if it had worked out it would more than likely be called the most strategic move in Survivor history.

I agree, Erik's was WAY dumber than JT's, and I also think James' was dumber but JT's was the most recent so that's why his was voted that way.

Last edited:
Russell should have won last season.
Parvati should have won this season.

Oh well, that's how it goes.
:17:

I've been a Russell fan for a long time, but you could tell back-to-back seasons eventually wore him down. He wasn't as sharp as the season went on. Parvati played it to perfection. She is so cunning and charismatic that she could sell an anchor to a drowning man. That chick has *it*. She is certainly the best female Survivor of all time. Russell was the clear winner of Samoa, and Parvati clearly should have won tonight.

Rupert btw, is an arrogant, self-righteous clown. He annoys me.

I agree, Erik's was WAY dumber than JT's, and I also think James' was dumber also but JT's was the most recent so that why his was voted that way.
I think they should have included Randy finding a 'fake' idol that someone planted then playing it at tribal council (and subsequently getting humiliated and voted out). That's still probably my favorite moment in the history of the show.

I think they should have included Randy finding a 'fake' idol that someone planted then playing it at tribal council (and subsequently getting humiliated and voted out). That's still probably my favorite moment in the history of the show.

Well, Randy knew it was a fake, and while the edit made it look like he got humiliated, he and some of the other players said that it was obvious that he knew it was a fake, but he went ahead and played it just in case.

As for James, I put James as a close second to Erik. My reason is that James did get blindsided, and never saw it coming. But, he should have. He had two hidden idols, and three chances to play them. He should have realized that his teammates knew that if they didn't get rid of him, he had a free pass to the final challenge.

I agree that Erik was the dumbest. Erik had absolutely no strategic reason for his bonehead move.

My take - don't get me wrong Russell is the greatest tactical player to ever play the game BUT that is just one aspect of a complex game. Russell is completely Machiavellian in his approach to the game (ithe ends always justified the means). He completely missed (and still has no concept of) the "social" strategy in the game. Parvati is clearly the greatest "social" player of the game. Her ability to immediately recognize and then latch on to the strongest players is impressive. She also appears weak and a non threat in the challenges early then upped her efforts as the game progressed.

Survivor does have a problem. The players that should be winning aren't.....the Sandra "strategy" - just make it to the final three without doing, winning, or scheming anything, relyig on luck that your name never came is garbage and infuriates the audience. The "houseplant" strategy is what I call it. Basically in the jury the jurors think - "Well Russell stabbed me in the back, Parvati rode Russell's coattails, but the houseplant just blended in and was non offensive so I'll give it the money". Sandra won a million dollars twice for nothing more than her ability not to stand out. That ruins an otherwise interesting show........

All Sandra did was "Outlast", did not like her the whole season, if I was on the Jury my vote would be a total effort and not a my feeling got hurt vote. Sandra got the Hero's vote with her one attempt to warn them about Russel being the lead dog for the Villians. If Russel is on again and does not take an aggressive mean player with him to the end, he deserves to loose. Russel laid it on the line how he played the game, but the Jury was still mad at him and even Parvity said she would have voted for Sandra, if she got the last boot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom