Survivor 25: Fans vs Favorites (Part Deux) (1 Viewer)

FullMonte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok...first off...I think someone needs to define the word "favorites" for Survivor production. But, there are some returning players who should be entertaining.

With that said...

Survivor returns in just over a month, with it's 25th season premiering on February 13th. It will feature two tribes of 10, with one tribe consisting of returning players and one tribe consisting of fans.

Quick do you remember Andrea Boehlke and Corinne Kaplan? I didn't. When I saw their pictures, they were familiar. Now, there are some names that I remembered, but I wouldn't call then "favorites": Brenda Lowe, Dawn Meehan, Francesca Hogi, and Erik Reichenbach. This leaves us with four returning players who I'm interested in: Malcolm Freeberg (who I believe is a threat to win, finally), John Cochrane (who I find entertaining with his thoughts of being so smart in the ways of Survivor, and his getting manhandled in that category by.....wait for it.....COACH Wade), Brandon Hanz (who is one of the most mentally unbalance competitors ever on the show), and....television gold....Phillip Sheppard.

This season was filmed last summer at the same Camoraoan location in the Phillipines as the season that just finished airing.

Oh..and there was a rumor early on that this season marked the first time a competitor was disqualified from the show....but, that has been modified a bit. No one was disqualified..but someone was eliminated in a bizarre tribal council scenario. If you're interested in the info, shoot me a pm, and I'll give you either the short version with no details, or the longer version with details including who it was...

Here's the cast (including some returning eye candy....and some new eye candy):

Bikal Tribe ("Favorites")
101916_d1814b.jpg

Corrine Kaplan, Phillip Sheppard, Malcom Freeberg, Francesca Hogi, Brenda Lowe, Dawn Meehan, Brandon Hanz, Andrea Boehike, and John Cochrane

Gota Tribe ("Fans")
101916_d1921b.jpg

Hope Driskill, Edward Fox, Alexandra Pohevitz, Michael Snow, Julia Landaver, Matt Bischoff, Reynold Toepfer, Sherri Biethman, Laura Alexander, Shamar Thomas

I can't wait for the season. This is by far my favorite show. I wish I could find a place to watch all of the previous seasons.

Im just tired of bringing back the rehashes. I like seeing a whole new sample group of people. when they bring people back, its like watching a rerun.

Wow, that is the worst cast of returning players ever. Cochrane might be interesting and Malcolm is OK and of course there has to be a Hantz, but the rest I could really do without.

Cochrane said in an interview....

I looked around at the returning players, and immediately began trying to find something with the season's logo on it...after all, I knew it wasn't going to be called "Survivor: Greatest Players Ever." I figured they were going to make us wear dunce caps instead of buffs...

I recognize hardly anyone and I have watched a lot of the seasons. Either I am old (I know I am. LOL!) or these "favorites" are not that much of a favorite. Either way, I hope it is a good season.

I think it will be a great season. THey didn't get a bunch of returning masterminds, but experienced players. Some of these were successful, some were not in their prior seasons. You've got to love watching Phillip though. That guy comes off looking like, I guess an idiot, would be a good description, but everything that guy does it calculating. He's so funny to watch too, I was cracking up the whole show last night.

Plus, there is definitely some eye candy on the favorites team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom