Survivor 25: Fans vs Favorites (Part Deux) (1 Viewer)

I probably in the minority here but I loved the ending. Yes the dumping of the food was a total (female cat) move. But his rant at Phillip at the "tribal" was money.

Think I would have took that sack of sand from Phillip and unhooked from the challenge and to say he blew the immunity challenge on purpose, what a joke. They still needed him tp keep the favorite together for future vote, but man I would have to put him in his place after the reward challenge and claiming he had to lead with his strength.

this is what I dont get. why is everyone so afraid of phillip? ;ast night would have been a perfect time to knock him out but noooo got to keep on being sheep.

I don't think anyone is afraid of Phillip. I think Cochrane had the right idea. You want to keep the favorites together so that you can regroup after the merge. You don't want to have to explain why you ate one of your own before you had to.

I think Phillip would have been gone fairly early, except that the Favorites tribe only went to tribal one time.

Think I would have took that sack of sand from Phillip and unhooked from the challenge and to say he blew the immunity challenge on purpose, what a joke. They still needed him tp keep the favorite together for future vote, but man I would have to put him in his place after the reward challenge and claiming he had to lead with his strength.

Yeah he needs to be knocked down a notch or two.

Here's another one of those basic strategy things I never understand....

There are two people left on the minority alliance. Everyone knows that they are on the chopping block. So, they go to Tribal, and they each vote for each other. They know that they will cancel each other out.

Instead, I don't know why they don't pick on the obvious target from the majority alliance, and say to everyone else..."Look, I know that you guys are planning on voting one of us out, and the other one out next time. So, the two of us are going to vote for Phillip. If you are having any thoughts of wanting to get rid of him, here are two votes to get you started."

Look at this week, had they done that....all it would have taken was for Corrine to vote Phillip, and he's gone.

If the majority alliance stays strong, it wouldn't matter how the two vote....so, there's not reason not to make the effort.

Malcolm.....draw that idol out. Player of the week. Andrea...nice job changing it up.

Yeah...that was a ballsy move....

If Reynold doesn't give him the idol, then what? Does he play his own? If he does, he loses a ton of trust from Reynold...

Incredibly ballsy, incredibly smart. The only thing that would have made it better from a game standpoint was if he was right and they did vote for him.

Not a soul now suspects he has his own idol.

I'm wondering if Malcom was actually trying to get Reynold out of the game.

The plan, as Malcom understood it, was to split the votes between Eddie and Reynold. Malcom throws an extra vote Reynold's way, and gets him to not use his idol to protect himself.....

I considered that fact too, since he didn't vote for Andrea. But who knows? I took it more as a "I don't want to vote for Andrea and alienate her potential vote." Hard to say though.

Best tribal council ever lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III.

Wow, that was amazing! Just need to get a few people to flip now and they can really turn this season on it's head.

Great move by that minority alliance but I'll admit I'd rather Phillip stayed, he's hilarious, no chance to win because everyone secretly hated him but he's been the main entertainer this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom