Survivor 25: Fans vs Favorites (Part Deux) (1 Viewer)

This is what Dawn should be the recipient of...

HBK-Sweet-Chin-Music-shawn-michaels-12464898-642-480.jpg

a good old fashion sweet chin music followed by a razor's edge and so on. in fact all finishing moves by every WWE wrestler!

It really is too bad Cochroach is still in this "game"

I sincerely hope that weasel is next to go.

There's strategy and then there's being a lousy person. Dawn is a rotten person. There was no real chance she was going to win and now she threw the sweet girl under the bus. Brilliant move by Cochran though. He should win but I hope Erik does.

I think it was a brilliant game move by Cochrane to make Dawn throw Brenda under the bus. ;)

Dawn is going to look like the villain after Malcom, Andrea, and now Brenda.....

If Dawn wins it may be enough to make me not watch this show again. I'm still peeved that Russell didn't win. He was clearly the best player to ever play the game. I'd like an all star Survivor. Winners only allowed. No money just the title of Best Ever. No tribes, nothing. Every time is individual immunity.

If Dawn wins it may be enough to make me not watch this show again.

After watching the Ponderosa videos, I don't see ANY chance of that happening.

I also don't see any way that Sherri can win. The fans didn't like her, and the favorites see her as a free vote.

That leaves us with Erik, Eddie, and Cochrane.

Obviously, if Cochrane makes it to the end, he should win. He's played a great strategic game, I think...and he's won some individual immunities.

If Cochrane gets voted out (or falls out---it looks like someone does from the previews), then I think that Eddie has a shot of winning. He's played a pretty good social game, and the fact that he's still around after being targeted since the beginning is impressive, too.

That leaves us with Erik. If the final three are Erik, Sherri, and Dawn...that will be one of the worst final threes in recent memory. No one really stands out as a deserving winner.

Any last minute predictions before tonight's finale?

The only things I'm interested in with tonight's finale are:

--Brandon...I want to see what his opinion is, now that he's had time to reflect. Somehow, I think that will be an entertaining segment.
--Brenda--It's obvious she was pretty upset at getting voted out, and she's focused alot of that anger on Dawn at Ponderosa. Again, I wonder what her feelings are, now that she's had almost a year to reflect.

Oh...and the preview for next season....there is a rumor going around, and if it's true....I think it could be Survivor jumping the shark....

PM me the rumor man lol. I think Cochrane wins.

The only things I'm interested in with tonight's finale are:

--Brandon...I want to see what his opinion is, now that he's had time to reflect. Somehow, I think that will be an entertaining segment.
--Brenda--It's obvious she was pretty upset at getting voted out, and she's focused alot of that anger on Dawn at Ponderosa. Again, I wonder what her feelings are, now that she's had almost a year to reflect.

Oh...and the preview for next season....there is a rumor going around, and if it's true....I think it could be Survivor jumping the shark....

Its already done that this season, but for some of the tribals. This by far is one of the wost set of final 3s ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom