Survivor bowl sign-ups coming soon (1 Viewer)

what is that?
basically its a Pick'em league but with a twist. The twist is you pick a NFL game that week of all the ones being played, and you pick whatever team to win. The catch is once you pick one team and win, you cannot use that team again that season. The other catch is if the team you pick loses, you're out for the rest of the season.

And with that being said. I am in.

and to shameless plug my College and NFL Pick'ems on the Fantasy Board. Both leagues are Yahoo leagues. Saintsreport dosen't offer anything like this or I wouldn't have created one. If you want to play please see the details and sign up. Thanks.

basically its a Pick'em league but with a twist. The twist is you pick a NFL game that week of all the ones being played, and you pick whatever team to win. The catch is once you pick one team and win, you cannot use that team again that season. The other catch is if the team you pick loses, you're out for the rest of the season.

<---- and if you win, you get a cool little award icon under your name :mwink:

Runner up in the Suvior Bowl Playoff edition last year......close but no cigar. I'm in.

JB,

I always look forward to this game, you do a great job with it.(Even though I don't :covri:)
This must be what the 5th season?

MV

I'll try again. Did better my first time out in 2009 but it's just fun trying!

Thanks, JB! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom