jayd265 Survivor Bowl XVIII (2018 Season) champion (1 Viewer)

krump said they wanted to pick Houston:

Sorry I thought Jread2 was handling it. My apologies guys. I'll fix it. Send me a pm if you want to run it through the end of this season

i believe this is correct.

Jayd I did not pick NE. Never have. I sent screenshots but it’s ok not that big a deal if just needs to end. I showed that I haven’t picked NE though.

ETA: I see it locked ? in with my NE over Buffalo pick. Gracias.

Attachments

• D34C2120-D055-4008-90F9-5DDDB9BF50F7.png
    D34C2120-D055-4008-90F9-5DDDB9BF50F7.png
    772.4 KB · Views: 3
Cannonball is my son and we were unaware that he needed to submit his pick on here. He is now limited to choosing Buffalo tonight!

Now that the site is back up, seems like week 8 should be a wash and we continue with the current 10 guys in week 9

Cannonball is my son and we were unaware that he needed to submit his pick on here. He is now limited to choosing Buffalo tonight!

Now that the site is back up, seems like week 8 should be a wash and we continue with the current 10 guys in week 9

Even if my team wins tonight I’m good with that for all, if everyone else is. ?

Sorry, everyone. I've been handling it this season. There were supposed to be some others besides me. However, I think I ended up being the only one, and I had some problems last week. Everyone's picks that were made on here have been recorded online. jlight still hasn't picked.

Jayd I did not pick NE. Never have. I sent screenshots but it’s ok not that big a deal if just needs to end. I showed that I haven’t picked NE though.

ETA: I see it locked ? in with my NE over Buffalo pick. Gracias.
oops. forgot to change it after your post.

so far everyone won this week. so we can do whatever we want. im good with anything.

Here are the picks made by jlights72:

jlights72: MIN / DEN / PHI / LAC / LAR / HOU / ATL /

I don't see a member named jlights on this site, so I'm going to pick PIT for him, unless someone thinks there was a better choice he would have made.

Here are the picks made by jlights72:

jlights72: MIN / DEN / PHI / LAC / LAR / HOU / ATL /

I don't see a member named jlights on this site, so I'm going to pick PIT for him, unless someone thinks there was a better choice he would have made.
aw come on. he would've picked the browns :gayheh:

I have a new proposal. I don't know if there's a way to make week 8 just not count, so would anyone object to me picking ARI for everyone (I don't think anyone has taken Arizona)? That way, everyone advances by picking a team that isn't playing very well anyhow. If I can get just a few of you to agree, I'll go ahead and make it happen.

Also, I am truly sorry things went down this way. I thought there were 4 or 5 Survivorbowl admins, but I guess that's not the case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom