jayd265 Survivor Bowl XVIII (2018 Season) champion (1 Viewer)

LOL! It didn't work out for either of us. Had I set my pick earlier, I would have definitely picked the Vikings. I was feeling lucky for missing the first round of games for all of about 30 minutes. Then the Patriots fell flat on their faces too.

Last edited:
This may be one of the strangest NFL seasons in the history of the league. There are no 'sure things' out there anymore.
I know that the league is always looking for parity among the teams in order to keep as many football fans as possible involved & interested in their team throughout the year. For the most part they have achieved that.

Now they only have to work on the Atlanta fan base.

Oddly enough this is the furthest I've ever made it ? Seems my George Costanza opposite world is working

Oddly enough this is the furthest I've ever made it ? Seems my George Costanza opposite world is working
I tried a new system as well to give myself a fighting chance at this game. I have wrestled with the George Costanza method many times in the past. I can see now that I can’t do any worse than what I’ve done the last few years. So I’m going to have to channel my inner ‘George’ when Survivor starts up again next year.

so as of now we have 18 left. with one having TB tonight and one not having picked. we could be down to the final 16 headed into week 4. the bears saved me.

Stayin` alive and in with the first pick.
Hope I didn't jinx myself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom