jayd265 Survivor Bowl XVIII (2018 Season) champion (1 Viewer)

Welp it's been fun but da Bears just got me pigskinned. Best of luck to the rest of you who live to pick another week. This is the farthest I've made it in Survivor Bowl so that's consolation. Should have gone with Seahawks. Oh well coulda shoulda woulda...

Just shows you how these things go.....that bears pick wasn't a bad pick really. Any week can end it for someone like that.

I cannot believe I just survived that. Wow.

Week 7 land is even more amazing than week 6 land was @Merl. ?

Last edited:
And Chicago takes out 2. Week 7 is now open.

1. 0rion: LAR / NO / KC / GB / NE / MIN /
2. cajunsaint: BAL / LAC / KC / JAC / CAR / GB /
3. CannonBall: MIN / LAR / KC / NO / LAC / GB /
4. Humperdoo: MIN / LAR / CHI / LAC / CIN / GB /
5. jayd265: BAL / NO / CHI / NE / CAR / MIN /
6. jlights72: MIN / DEN / PHI / LAC / LAR / HOU /
7. johnb93: LAR / LAC / PHI / GB / NE / HOU /
8. krump: PHI / NO / CLE / JAC / NE / GB /
9. Pensacola: MIN / LAR / PHI / LAC / NE / HOU /
10. polk high: GB / NO / KC / LAC / NE / MIN /
11. saintturk1: JAC / LAR / KC / LAC / NE / GB /

This may be the end of me.....I'm down to picking teams I have no faith in. I'm between atl over nyg or den over arz as far as the games I would pick. Hate picking atl but at home they should handle the Giants. Atl can crap the bed at any given time though.

This may be the end of me.....I'm down to picking teams I have no faith in. I'm between atl over nyg or den over arz as far as the games I would pick. Hate picking atl but at home they should handle the Giants. Atl can crap the bed at any given time though.

I know what you mean. I should have gone out last night and would have been my own fault. All I know is this time I will stay with my first gut pick.

Lots of picks for atlanta, and they are going to lose. That should wipe away about half the field.

Lol I’ll be changing my pick about 7 times I just can’t help it. Probably won’t stay on the Falcons.

And I’d love for them to lose. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom