d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Survivor Bowl XX - A Saintsreport 20 year tradition
survivorbowl.oliviasheart.org -
Registration will continue until the an hour before Game 1 Thursday September 10 at 7:20PM CST.

use the same log-in as last year. if you forgot the password, use the forgot password feature!

Thanks to our Survivor Bowl Staff: jread2 and d3cyph3r

*Pick a winner (no point spread involved) of any NFL game during week 1. your username/password. If problems arise on the main website, you can place your pick w/n this very thread.
*If the team you selected wins their week 1 game, you continue to week 2. If your team of choice lost their week 1 battle, you have been pigskinned from SURVIVOR BOWL already and should be ashamed of yourself!
*A team may only be selected once during the season to win their game(exp. if you pick the Saints in week 1, you may not select the Saints again for the remainder of the SURVIVOR BOWL )
*You continue in the SURVIVOR BOWL until a loss (or tie) is suffered, then you're out of the pool. YES, TIES ARE LOSSES!
*A winning pick must be in before the very last game starts for that week or you will be pigskinned.
*Picks selected in the thread will supersede what is entered in the system. The official record for your pick will be in the thread if they system has an error, or some other mishap. Just notify jread2 or d3cyph3r by a PM to update it.
*Any pick not submitted by any of the deadlines set within the rules posted each week will be considered a loss and the contestant will be eliminated from SURVIVOR BOWL
*The game will continue until one contestant remains.
*If all remaining contestants are eliminated in the same week, the contest will consist of a tiebreaker. The highest point total from all picks combined will win!
*If the regular season ends with no outright winner, the winner of the main pool will be chosen by the total number of points scored by each team you chose to win in their chosen game.

SURVIVOR BOWL CHAMPIONS:
I DavidM
II CliffBurton
III Harvey Honet
IV Sloth
V Jlroby69
VI Pure Energy
VII 62 DEFENSE
VIII IrishSaint
IX Wahoo
X KebCam
XI SaintReggie
XII - Garvatron
XIII - Seve
XIV - Smith
XV - 62 Defense (first 2 time winner)
XVI - tonytiger436
XVII - send-them-all (legacy winner of 62 Defense family)
XVIII - jayd265
XIX - cajunjoeysaint
XX - you?

Last edited:

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
How come only some of the games are able to be picked? It's just week 2 and most of the games aren't options to pick.picks.png

I don't think I've made it past week one in the last few years so maybe I'm just missing something.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I also noticed that the Home and Visitor list is backwards. And the games times are wrong as well.
(Of course that hardly matters anymore) :covri:

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I also noticed that the Home and Visitor list is backwards. And the games times are wrong as well.
(Of course that hardly matters anymore) :covri:
Yeah it's really screwed up.

The biggest problem being so many teams are locked out from being picked. Over half.

DallasRene

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
@d3cyph3r , thanks for setting this up again this year. Can you take a look at the way Week 2 is showing up for Survivor Bowl? I'm only getting about half of the teams with an open selection circle, and I think some of the game times may be off. Bengals/Cleveland is Thursday, but it is listed as noon Sunday, etc.

Reaction score
I actually made an account here to specifically say this. Couldn’t make a pick earlier, and then had to wait for account approval before I could post here (understandable of course, but it meant I couldn’t post a pick for the afternoon slate). Bit of a bummer, though, as now I only have tomorrow night’s games to choose from.

Guess I’ll make my pick as Pittsburgh over the Giants! :ROFLMAO:
Not sure who should be made aware, but I had previously posted a pick of Steelers over the Giants Sunday evening (post on 2nd page) since the website wasn’t working.

Logging in today shows me as pigskinned. Username is same on here as there. Can this be corrected, good sirs and madams? :giggle:

OP
d3cyph3r

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I actually made an account here to specifically say this. Couldn’t make a pick earlier, and then had to wait for account approval before I could post here (understandable of course, but it meant I couldn’t post a pick for the afternoon slate). Bit of a bummer, though, as now I only have tomorrow night’s games to choose from.

Guess I’ll make my pick as Pittsburgh over the Giants! :ROFLMAO:
It is Fixed

OP
d3cyph3r

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If that’s the case, then I’m genuinely confused. The rules OP posted and the website itself state differently:

There’s even a countdown timer on the site stating how much time is left to pick.
This problem has been fixed

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully, nobody gets eliminated tomorrow night. It looks like we only lost one this week so far.

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think there was 114 survivors going into week 2 and it looks like only 1 has been eliminated this week with the Saints and Raiders game yet to be played. 6 people picked the Saints to win and 1 person picked the Saints to lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Headlines

Top Bottom