d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Survivor Bowl XX - A Saintsreport 20 year tradition
survivorbowl.oliviasheart.org -
Registration will continue until the an hour before Game 1 Thursday September 10 at 7:20PM CST.

use the same log-in as last year. if you forgot the password, use the forgot password feature!

Thanks to our Survivor Bowl Staff: jread2 and d3cyph3r

*Pick a winner (no point spread involved) of any NFL game during week 1. your username/password. If problems arise on the main website, you can place your pick w/n this very thread.
*If the team you selected wins their week 1 game, you continue to week 2. If your team of choice lost their week 1 battle, you have been pigskinned from SURVIVOR BOWL already and should be ashamed of yourself!
*A team may only be selected once during the season to win their game(exp. if you pick the Saints in week 1, you may not select the Saints again for the remainder of the SURVIVOR BOWL )
*You continue in the SURVIVOR BOWL until a loss (or tie) is suffered, then you're out of the pool. YES, TIES ARE LOSSES!
*A winning pick must be in before the very last game starts for that week or you will be pigskinned.
*Picks selected in the thread will supersede what is entered in the system. The official record for your pick will be in the thread if they system has an error, or some other mishap. Just notify jread2 or d3cyph3r by a PM to update it.
*Any pick not submitted by any of the deadlines set within the rules posted each week will be considered a loss and the contestant will be eliminated from SURVIVOR BOWL
*The game will continue until one contestant remains.
*If all remaining contestants are eliminated in the same week, the contest will consist of a tiebreaker. The highest point total from all picks combined will win!
*If the regular season ends with no outright winner, the winner of the main pool will be chosen by the total number of points scored by each team you chose to win in their chosen game.

SURVIVOR BOWL CHAMPIONS:
I DavidM
II CliffBurton
III Harvey Honet
IV Sloth
V Jlroby69
VI Pure Energy
VII 62 DEFENSE
VIII IrishSaint
IX Wahoo
X KebCam
XI SaintReggie
XII - Garvatron
XIII - Seve
XIV - Smith
XV - 62 Defense (first 2 time winner)
XVI - tonytiger436
XVII - send-them-all (legacy winner of 62 Defense family)
XVIII - jayd265
XIX - cajunjoeysaint
XX - you?

Last edited:

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just a heads-up to those who may not have heard, the Pittsburgh - Tennessee game has been cancelled to a later date due to several Covid positive tests by the Titans. Do not pick either team.

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Another heads-up. NE @ KC has been postponed as well. Nobody has selected either team yet, but many have still not made a pick yet.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
We were fortunate this week with the Steelers/Titans game. No one picked either team. I have updated the schedule to reflect it being moved to week 7.

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm out. That's what I get for rooting for the Giants just to get rid of as many of my fellow Survivor competitors as possible. I'm sorry about that. Good luck going forward everybody (trying to change my bad karma before Delta hits).

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve got to hold my nose this week and pick Dallas...God forgive me!
Probably our one chance to pick Dallas and they will blow it and I will be happy that I got booted from this game.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
I'm seeing reports of the Bills/Titans being moved to Tuesday & Patriots/Broncos being moved to Monday. However, As of the time I'm typing this, nfl.com makes no mention of schedule changes. Until it come from the "official" source, I will not be changing anything.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
I'm seeing reports of the Bills/Titans being moved to Tuesday & Patriots/Broncos being moved to Monday. However, As of the time I'm typing this, nfl.com makes no mention of schedule changes. Until it come from the "official" source, I will not be changing anything.
...and now it's official. The schedule has been updated.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Come on giants haha....need to teach some people a lesson that you never pick the cowgirls for anything except losses. :smilielol: :p

St. Aaron

⚜️ In That Number ⚜️
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My survival bowl life is currently in the hands of Andy Dalton. How did it come to this....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom