Survivor Bowl XX (1 Viewer)

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Survivor Bowl XX - A Saintsreport 20 year tradition
survivorbowl.oliviasheart.org -
Registration will continue until the an hour before Game 1 Thursday September 10 at 7:20PM CST.

use the same log-in as last year. if you forgot the password, use the forgot password feature!

Thanks to our Survivor Bowl Staff: jread2 and d3cyph3r

*Pick a winner (no point spread involved) of any NFL game during week 1. your username/password. If problems arise on the main website, you can place your pick w/n this very thread.
*If the team you selected wins their week 1 game, you continue to week 2. If your team of choice lost their week 1 battle, you have been pigskinned from SURVIVOR BOWL already and should be ashamed of yourself!
*A team may only be selected once during the season to win their game(exp. if you pick the Saints in week 1, you may not select the Saints again for the remainder of the SURVIVOR BOWL )
*You continue in the SURVIVOR BOWL until a loss (or tie) is suffered, then you're out of the pool. YES, TIES ARE LOSSES!
*A winning pick must be in before the very last game starts for that week or you will be pigskinned.
*Picks selected in the thread will supersede what is entered in the system. The official record for your pick will be in the thread if they system has an error, or some other mishap. Just notify jread2 or d3cyph3r by a PM to update it.
*Any pick not submitted by any of the deadlines set within the rules posted each week will be considered a loss and the contestant will be eliminated from SURVIVOR BOWL
*The game will continue until one contestant remains.
*If all remaining contestants are eliminated in the same week, the contest will consist of a tiebreaker. The highest point total from all picks combined will win!
*If the regular season ends with no outright winner, the winner of the main pool will be chosen by the total number of points scored by each team you chose to win in their chosen game.

SURVIVOR BOWL CHAMPIONS:
I DavidM
II CliffBurton
III Harvey Honet
IV Sloth
V Jlroby69
VI Pure Energy
VII 62 DEFENSE
VIII IrishSaint
IX Wahoo
X KebCam
XI SaintReggie
XII - Garvatron
XIII - Seve
XIV - Smith
XV - 62 Defense (first 2 time winner)
XVI - tonytiger436
XVII - send-them-all (legacy winner of 62 Defense family)
XVIII - jayd265
XIX - cajunjoeysaint
XX - you?

Last edited:
I can't remember if I played last year; therefore, I can't remember my password. So I'll reset and try again. Is this thread going to be a sticky?

Survivorbowl 20, during 2020 = everyone gets pigskinned week 1!

Sorry it was a little late with the setup.
Hey, don't laugh. This sure seems like a 'coin flip' of a season.
I predict a lot of carnage early this year... even more than usual! :covri:

I survived this week. Time to celebrate

How come week 1 nobody can pick Seattle or Atlanta.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom