Survivor Bowl XX (1 Viewer)

it was my first time, but the game wasn't gentle on me. Until we meet again next year sweet survivorbowl

Yay! I made it through week one...how are the points tallied?
The tiebreaker rule in this contest doesn't come into play unless there is more than one survivor after there are no more games in the season. In that case the winner is determined by the total margin of victory in all the winning teams he picked. When the game is reset each week you can see the survivor(s) with the most points listed in the Leaderboard column. For Week 1 those who picked the Baltimore Ravens are leading with 32 points by virtue of their mauling of the Browns, 38-6. However, those accrued points mean nothing if there is only one survivor left no matter how many points that single surviving contestant gained throughout the length of the contest.

Since we have to accept that the Covid-19 issues could potentially shut down the season abruptly, it could be important to accumulate as many points as possible since a lot of contestants could be survivors if the season ended early. But hopefully the NFL season will continue long enough to have just one lone survivor standing rather than have to resort to the tiebreaker rule.

How come only some of the games are able to be picked? It's just week 2 and most of the games aren't options to pick.picks.png

I don't think I've made it past week one in the last few years so maybe I'm just missing something.

I also noticed that the Home and Visitor list is backwards. And the games times are wrong as well.
(Of course that hardly matters anymore) :covri:

Wow! That was quick! And to think that I changed my pick from the Ravens to the Colts during the week wanting to save the Ravens for later and thinking the Colts were pretty much a sure thing. LOL!
Philip Rivers.

I also noticed that the Home and Visitor list is backwards. And the games times are wrong as well.
(Of course that hardly matters anymore) :covri:
Yeah it's really screwed up.

The biggest problem being so many teams are locked out from being picked. Over half.

@d3cyph3r , thanks for setting this up again this year. Can you take a look at the way Week 2 is showing up for Survivor Bowl? I'm only getting about half of the teams with an open selection circle, and I think some of the game times may be off. Bengals/Cleveland is Thursday, but it is listed as noon Sunday, etc.

I actually made an account here to specifically say this. Couldn’t make a pick earlier, and then had to wait for account approval before I could post here (understandable of course, but it meant I couldn’t post a pick for the afternoon slate). Bit of a bummer, though, as now I only have tomorrow night’s games to choose from.

Guess I’ll make my pick as Pittsburgh over the Giants! :ROFLMAO:

Not sure who should be made aware, but I had previously posted a pick of Steelers over the Giants Sunday evening (post on 2nd page) since the website wasn’t working.

Logging in today shows me as pigskinned. Username is same on here as there. Can this be corrected, good sirs and madams? :giggle:

I actually made an account here to specifically say this. Couldn’t make a pick earlier, and then had to wait for account approval before I could post here (understandable of course, but it meant I couldn’t post a pick for the afternoon slate). Bit of a bummer, though, as now I only have tomorrow night’s games to choose from.

Guess I’ll make my pick as Pittsburgh over the Giants! :ROFLMAO:

It is Fixed

If that’s the case, then I’m genuinely confused. The rules OP posted and the website itself state differently:

There’s even a countdown timer on the site stating how much time is left to pick.

This problem has been fixed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom