Survivor Bowl XX (1 Viewer)

Hopefully, nobody gets eliminated tomorrow night. It looks like we only lost one this week so far.

I could be wrong, but I think there was 114 survivors going into week 2 and it looks like only 1 has been eliminated this week with the Saints and Raiders game yet to be played. 6 people picked the Saints to win and 1 person picked the Saints to lose.

Wow! That was quick! And to think that I changed my pick from the Ravens to the Colts during the week wanting to save the Ravens for later and thinking the Colts were pretty much a sure thing. LOL!
That's a mistake I made the first year or 2. I'd try to save teams for later in the year. That never worked out so I started taking what I thought was the sure thing every week and seem to make it further. It does make late in the year tricky when you get down to picking between cleveland vs jets or something like that.

Man, I suck from a points aspect.

Right now, it seems like a good strategy is to just pick whomever is playing the Jets.

I can't stress enough that if the site is having a problem or you can't login for some reason. Send a pm to myself or JRead2 and let us know your problem and your pick. Also post your pick in here if all else fails.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom