Survivor Bowl XX (2 Viewers)

Come on giants haha....need to teach some people a lesson that you never pick the cowgirls for anything except losses. :smilielol: :p

My survival bowl life is currently in the hands of Andy Dalton. How did it come to this....

Looks like 7 were eliminated so far. Down to 57.
I could have sworn earlier this week, I saw the most picks were for the 49ers.

How is it possible not a single person picked them? Over the Dolphins.

I call shenanigans.

I could have sworn earlier this week, I saw the most picks were for the 49ers.

How is it possible not a single person picked them? Over the Dolphins.

I call shenanigans.

Have you watched QB Beathard play?

Week 6 is open.

There have been a lot of schedule changes lately. As of right now, all games and start times for week 6 are correct. I'll try and monitor things throughout the week to see if anything else changes, and make the updates as necessary. Going forward, everyone will need to keep a close eye on things. If a game gets postponed (moved to another week), and you picked a team in that game, I will remove your pick prior to updating the schedule. You will be responsible for making a new pick.

How long do these go on avg? this is my 1st season playing.

How long do these go on avg? this is my 1st season playing.
I played 3 years before I got past week 2 haha. I had a terrible plan. One year my terrible plan was picking us over the browns week 2. The game itself has lasted most of the season the last couple that I remember. I was final 3 last year or year before and that one went the whole season I'm pretty sure.

It's so tough for me to want to pick Miami, even against the Jets.

Squeaked by with picking Dallas last week. Hopefully the Ravens are a better pick this week.

I have a feeling we are going to see a Saint Valentines Massacre with so many people picking the Dolphins over the Jets. No way I would touch that game.

Wow, I switched out from the Pats to the Dolphins at the last second.

Only because I wanted to play the Pats against the Jets in 3 weeks.

Yikes. I got lucky.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom