Survivor Bowl XX (2 Viewers)

Wow, I switched out from the Pats to the Dolphins at the last second.

Only because I wanted to play the Pats against the Jets in 3 weeks.

Yikes. I got lucky.
Lucky you. Me? I'm done. Thanks sCam.

Down to 41.

With two more potentially going down with KC and Arizona tomorrow.

Whooo...that was a close one! Thanks, Romeo Crennel for being a dumbarse and going for two when you're up 7 with under two minutes to play...:)

We definitely lost a few this week, with 2 more games remaining. Sooner or later, the Jets will get lucky and we'll all get eliminated.

Always trust your first instinct. I had Pittsburgh, but changed it to New England over the weekend. Bonehead move. Pats were horrible yesterday. I had such high aspirations for this Survivor Bowl season.

Always trust your first instinct. I had Pittsburgh, but changed it to New England over the weekend. Bonehead move. Pats were horrible yesterday. I had such high aspirations for this Survivor Bowl season.
Just remember that no one wins this game by being smart. It just requires a better pair of dice.

Sorry for the delay this week, but week 7 is ready for picks.
As was previously mentioned, 41 survivors remain.

The smart pick is Buffalo this week...but time to go out on a limb and take a risk with GB over Houston. Might chicken out before Sunday...:)

The smart pick is Buffalo this week...but time to go out on a limb and take a risk with GB over Houston. Might chicken out before Sunday...:)
I think that's a really safe pick with Green Bay coming off of that atrocious performance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom