Survivor Bowl XX (1 Viewer)

I knew a few weeks ago I had to pick someone different than everyone else. So last week I happily picked Chicago together with Tenordas. Then everyone except one person switched over to Chicago as well. Bummer for us, no chance to catch up to the rest of you if everyone picks the same team.
Well, I can't pick Indy, and they are likely to win by a lot. That's why I believe it very likely I will be overtaken in points this week. I think all the teams I have available will be teams that don't win by much (or will lose). I just cross my fingers and hope Seattle does better than I think they will. Unfortunately, I'm not even positive they will win.

Well, shoot. The Colts are really the only team I have left to pick that I feel sure will win their game. They're are only two other games where I think it's even a toss up. All my other choices are teams I feel pretty assured will lose.

I guess I'll have to take a shot at somebody and hope they're a big surprise. They'll need to win really big for me to pass up either of you guys who are ahead of me in points. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I suppose.

I knew a few weeks ago I had to pick someone different than everyone else. So last week I happily picked Chicago together with Tenordas. Then everyone except one person switched over to Chicago as well. Bummer for us, no chance to catch up to the rest of you if everyone picks the same team.
I had the Browns last week until that covid thing put them in a bind, so I luckily switched.

Well, I can't pick Indy, and they are likely to win by a lot. That's why I believe it very likely I will be overtaken in points this week. I think all the teams I have available will be teams that don't win by much (or will lose). I just cross my fingers and hope Seattle does better than I think they will. Unfortunately, I'm not even positive they will win.
When you took the lead in points with Tampa winning big (I was so upset when Stafford went out the game early), I thought I lost any chance at winning the points race. Then Chicago took over in that second half luckily.

My team is projected to win by about 8 more points than your team, So this is coming down to maybe a last drive of one or both of those games.

When you took the lead in points with Tampa winning big (I was so upset when Stafford went out the game early), I thought I lost any chance at winning the points race. Then Chicago took over in that second half luckily.

My team is projected to win by about 8 more points than your team, So this is coming down to maybe a last drive of one or both of those games.
...or an upset. :)

Well, shoot. The Colts are really the only team I have left to pick that I feel sure will win their game. They're are only two other games where I think it's even a toss up. All my other choices are teams I feel pretty assured will lose.

I guess I'll have to take a shot at somebody and hope they're a big surprise. They'll need to win really big for me to pass up either of you guys who are ahead of me in points. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I suppose.

Since you picked the same team as I did, and you are ahead of me on points at the moment, you'll end in front of me regardless.
I was very close to switching my pick to NE because of this. I just hope I won't have to regret that decision.

Since you picked the same team as I did, and you are ahead of me on points at the moment, you'll end in front of me regardless.
I was very close to switching my pick to NE because of this. I just hope I won't have to regret that decision.

I understand. I was going with the Colts, but since Saint Reggie has them , I had to switch to someone else on the off chance they can get me the win since sticking with Indianapolis guarantees that I can't win.

I understand. I was going with the Colts, but since Saint Reggie has them , I had to switch to someone else on the off chance they can get me the win since sticking with Indianapolis guarantees that I can't win.

I shoulda picked NE.
Anyway, we survived 17 weeks, that's still impressive.

Wow I won by only three points for the championship.

San Francisco goes down 75 yards in less than 2 minutes to give me the win.

Unreal.

But it was just as unreal that the Seahawks scored 21 points in less than 10 minutes to put me behind.

Congratulations to everyone who made it 17 weeks (there were 5 us). In the end, pending verification by d3cyph3r (who actually runs this show), this year's champion is SaintReggie. Well done! It definitely went down to the wire. In fact, it came down to a last minute touchdown by San Francisco.

Wow I won by only three points for the championship.

San Francisco goes down 75 yards in less than 2 minutes to give me the win.

Unreal.

But it was just as unreal that the Seahawks scored 21 points in less than 10 minutes to put me behind.

Congratulations!

Five teams lasted the season and it came down to a tiebreaker. That's impressive. Congrats to all. And to the champ Saint Reggie/Kamara.

I forgot to get in this year. I tried the two years prior and never made it to the second week. Very embarrassing because I'm usually pretty good at these. I'll try to remember next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom