Survivor Bowl XXI - Continuing the Tradition (2 Viewers)

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
  1. Out of curiosity, how do you know this?
  2. Just because the temporary site allows it, does not mean Survivor Bowl will allow it. When I migrate picks to the new site, I will try my best to clean things up.
It shows a list of all of the teams and our names. And there was a team name followed by the same name with a “2” behind it. I’m not out to start any trouble. Just curious.

OP
JRead2

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
It shows a list of all of the teams and our names. And there was a team name followed by the same name with a “2” behind it. I’m not out to start any trouble. Just curious.
If there is a situation like that when I migrate to the new site, if either team was pigskinned, that user will be pigskinned. If both are correct, and I can't determine which pick was first, I'll try to contact the user to sort it out.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a reason why I can no longer use my SR name (Bill) when I register to play?
Even though I won't survive two weeks, I'd still like to play despite the inevitable embarrassment. :hmm:

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is the third year I participate. Haven't made it to round 2, yet. If I pick the Monday night game that will guarantee the longest I've lasted in the contest.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I still can't register with Bill as my contestant name. Is there any way to make this to work in the new format. :hmm:

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I still can't register with Bill as my contestant name. Is there any way to make this to work in the new format. :hmm:
In your main dashboard where it says "MAKE MY PICKS", click that and then it shows your entry name and the picks you have made. Under your entry name is says RENAME.

Try that.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In your main dashboard where it says "MAKE MY PICKS", click that and then it shows your entry name and the picks you have made. Under your entry name is says RENAME.

Try that.
I will try. Thanks! :9:

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Try that.
That did the trick! :very-happy:

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I actually like the temp site....I like the fact it'll let you pick multiple weeks of you choose.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Settings have been adjusted to allow only one entry per member.

Members with multiple entries will keep only their first. Additional entries deleted.

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
It won't let me join. Says the deadline for that pool has passed. I was going to pick the Rams for week 1.

When I checked last week, you were looking to get it working by week 2, so I wasn't paying attention when you set it up for week 1 (Thursday?) Is it possible still to get in somehow?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom