Survivor Bowl XXI - Continuing the Tradition (2 Viewers)

1. Out of curiosity, how do you know this?
  2. Just because the temporary site allows it, does not mean Survivor Bowl will allow it. When I migrate picks to the new site, I will try my best to clean things up.
It shows a list of all of the teams and our names. And there was a team name followed by the same name with a “2” behind it. I’m not out to start any trouble. Just curious.

It shows a list of all of the teams and our names. And there was a team name followed by the same name with a “2” behind it. I’m not out to start any trouble. Just curious.
If there is a situation like that when I migrate to the new site, if either team was pigskinned, that user will be pigskinned. If both are correct, and I can't determine which pick was first, I'll try to contact the user to sort it out.

Is there a reason why I can no longer use my SR name (Bill) when I register to play?
Even though I won't survive two weeks, I'd still like to play despite the inevitable embarrassment. :hmm:

I still can't register with Bill as my contestant name. Is there any way to make this to work in the new format. :hmm:

I still can't register with Bill as my contestant name. Is there any way to make this to work in the new format. :hmm:
In your main dashboard where it says "MAKE MY PICKS", click that and then it shows your entry name and the picks you have made. Under your entry name is says RENAME.

Try that.

In your main dashboard where it says "MAKE MY PICKS", click that and then it shows your entry name and the picks you have made. Under your entry name is says RENAME.

Try that.
I will try. Thanks! :9:

I actually like the temp site....I like the fact it'll let you pick multiple weeks of you choose.

Settings have been adjusted to allow only one entry per member.

Members with multiple entries will keep only their first. Additional entries deleted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom