Survivor Bowl XXI - Continuing the Tradition (3 Viewers)

Arathrael

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It won't let me join. Says the deadline for that pool has passed. I was going to pick the Rams for week 1.

When I checked last week, you were looking to get it working by week 2, so I wasn't paying attention when you set it up for week 1 (Thursday?) Is it possible still to get in somehow?
Yeah, I'm late too. D'oh. Realised I was late and figured I'd pick the Ravens, but it hadn't occurred to me there'd be a cut off before the last game started.

jayd265

Fleur de LEE
Reaction score
I considered going saints week one. Said nah Panthers vs Carolina almost guaranteed. Then saints win by 35 and panthers barely beat the jets by 6.

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Craaaaap, forgot to join and now it’s too late. Guess I’ll have to get eliminated in week 3 in my head

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm late too. D'oh. Realised I was late and figured I'd pick the Ravens, but it hadn't occurred to me there'd be a cut off before the last game started.
I think we should adjust the rules for week one to allow picks for the Monday night game. before the game starts to allow for people who forget to make their picks.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think we should adjust the rules for week one to allow picks for the Monday night game. before the game starts to allow for people who forget to make their picks.

Agree. Week 1 is adjusted to allow for MNF pics. Those that posted other pics after the Sunday 1pm deadline will be allowed (if the time stamp checks out).

This is only for week 1 to allow stragglers in.

If you want to play and haven't joined yet, you can still get in with a MNF pick for tonight.

Arathrael

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Agree. Week 1 is adjusted to allow for MNF pics. Those that posted other pics after the Sunday 1pm deadline will be allowed (if the time stamp checks out).

If you want to play and haven't joined yet, you can still get in with a MNF pick for tonight.
Cool, I've been able to join and get my pick in for the Ravens now.

So I can get properly skinned when the Raiders get the upset.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Just got my pick in for tonight! Ravens better win, lol.

Arathrael

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Cool, I've been able to join and get my pick in for the Ravens now.

So I can get properly skinned when the Raiders get the upset.
Called it!

And no-one will ever convince me that Ravens Raiders game was not scripted specifically for the purpose of screwing with everyone who picked the Ravens in a survivor bowl.

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Called it!

And no-one will ever convince me that Ravens Raiders game was not scripted specifically for the purpose of screwing with everyone who picked the Ravens in a survivor bowl.
Sorry to hear you got ousted. That was a tough game to pick. But it was a helluva game to watch. But that was one of the most bizarre finishes to a game that I have ever seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom