Survivor Bowl XXI - Continuing the Tradition (1 Viewer)

Week 2 pick is in. Wish I could have Tampa but they squeeked me past week 1 already.

The new (permanent) site is almost completely ready. It is actually running on the Saintsreport server (Thanks, Andrus). The plan is to use it exclusively for week 3. That will give us time to make sure everyone still has access, and their picks are all set. In the meantime, MAKE YOUR PICKS ON THE TEMPORARY SITE (https://www.runyourpool.com/nfl/survivor2/).

I have already moved (almost) every week 1 pick from the temporary site to the new site. The only exceptions are the below. You can see the user ID from the runyourpool.com site, their week 1 pick, and any notes I might have added. If one of these accounts belongs to you, let me know so I can get it migrated to the new site. My next post will have information on the new site.

B33FYCORDS SF
Bianca LAC
Cincy_Tiger TB
Derrick 63 HOU
El Caliente LAR
GCSaints12 CAR
Jason LAR
La2our LAR
Lee TB
lurk CAR Is this lurkaholic
Marty SF
Muddbug TB
Nakib SF
NGU2 SF
R0man CAR
Satishouse LAR
SeanRT SF
Spec3333 CAR Closest is "Spec". Is that you?
StevieJanowski LAR
Sunny CAR
SwampDog NO Ballsy pick!
Terrance SF
Tim WV DEN
Tracey SF There is a "traceyC". Is that you?
Yatgirl SF There is a "yattergirl". Is that you?
Hurley NE
Josh MIN
MAK JAC
TheRealJRad BAL There is an "AgentJRad". Is that you?
Where y'at brah BUF
Tim Wv den is me wvsaint.

Settings have been adjusted to allow only one entry per member.

Members with multiple entries will keep only their first. Additional entries deleted.
But it said we could have multiple entries. So my family members names and picks were added week 1 according to the rules. But now they’ve been deleted. This reminds me of xix when cajunjoeyjoeysaint won it all instead of me do to site issues that I can’t control.

So before it went by wins and points but this year it’s wins only to continue and points don’t matter. Is that right ?

So before it went by wins and points but this year it’s wins only to continue and points don’t matter. Is that right ?
It goes by the same thing as previous years. The site being used in weeks 1 & 2 is only temporary. All picks are also being added to the new site, which will go live for week 3, and keeps track of points.

Appreciate your hard work getting this up, and I look forward to an early departure as always!
Tracey and ciscokid are on the temporary site.
Question: other friends couldn't get in for week one, can they play starting week 3 on the new site? Thanks

Appreciate your hard work getting this up, and I look forward to an early departure as always!
Tracey and ciscokid are on the temporary site.
Question: other friends couldn't get in for week one, can they play starting week 3 on the new site? Thanks
Sorry, but they will not be able to, as we're not starting over at week 3. We are bringing all the week 1 & 2 picks over to the new site. It wouldn't be fair to those who made picks and survived the first 2 weeks.

Sorry, but they will not be able to, as we're not starting over at week 3. We are bringing all the week 1 & 2 picks over to the new site. It wouldn't be fair to those who made picks and survived the first 2 weeks.
Probably too much work, but would be fun to have a sort of round 2 for everyone who's already pigskinned, like around week 6 or something. Just thinking out loud anyway. Thanks for doing this even if I'm already out, thanks Ravens! :rant:

Probably too much work, but would be fun to have a sort of round 2 for everyone who's already pigskinned, like around week 6 or something. Just thinking out loud anyway. Thanks for doing this even if I'm already out, thanks Ravens! :rant:
In the past there have been times (as I recall) that the contest ended early due to an abundance of pigskinning, and a new 'consolation' contest was started. But it may be difficult to have a second contest running while the initial one is still underway. As strange as the NFL seasons have been the last two years I'm thinking that the eventual winner may not have to wait long to receive his crown. :scratch:

In the past there have been times (as I recall) that the contest ended early due to an abundance of pigskinning, and a new 'consolation' contest was started. But it may be difficult to have a second contest running while the initial one is still underway. As strange as the NFL seasons have been the last two years I'm thinking that the eventual winner may not have to wait long to receive his crown. :scratch:
I've been waiting like 8 years.....

Not too good at the strategy part

My daddy always taught me never to back up.... instead, turn around and take off running 😆

I've been waiting like 8 years.....

Not too good at the strategy part

My daddy always taught me never to back up.... instead, turn around and take off running 😆
I've never won this contest either. It's quite a 'coin flip' in a league that's filled with upsets every week. :covri:

As strange as the NFL seasons have been the last two years I'm thinking that the eventual winner may not have to wait long to receive his crown. :scratch:
Last year five of us made it through the whole season without being pigskinned, so it might take a while this year as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom