Survivor Bowl XXI - Continuing the Tradition (1 Viewer)

Last year five of us made it through the whole season without being pigskinned, so it might take a while this year as well.

Please PM me your picks every week!
👍
J/k 😀

Last year five of us made it through the whole season without being pigskinned, so it might take a while this year as well.
Yes I do remember. But that finale was one of the few exceptions over the years of Survivor Bowl contests.
Now that we live during a time when half of the team you pick might have to sit due to positive Covid tests, it may not be as easy to have the contest extend to the final weeks of the season.

But it would be exciting if we get another season like last year. This is a game of strategy as well as luck, so it's always fun to watch how the final contestants finish out. Sadly I've never been one of those... so I have only been able to watch from the sidelines.

I’ve won once. Going for second. Don’t let me down bucs
No offense, but I do hope they let you down.
What a crushing blow to the defending Bucs (and Tom Brady) if the likes of the '3-28 Falcons' can finally get their revenge! :hihi:

No offense, but I do hope they let you down.
What a crushing blow to the defending Bucs (and Tom Brady) if the likes of the '3-28 Falcons' can finally get their revenge! :hihi:
I picked them in an upset win this weekend. Fingers crossed.

I can affirm that RealJRad and AgentJRad are the same member. He did a name change several years ago.

Looks like we'll have 3 eliminated this week for failing to make a pick. That gives us a total of 10, as long as Green Bay wins. If they do not, we'll lose a lot more, as Green Bay was a popular pick.

Looks like we'll have 3 eliminated this week for failing to make a pick. That gives us a total of 10, as long as Green Bay wins. If they do not, we'll lose a lot more, as Green Bay was a popular pick.
We go to reg site this week right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom