Survivor Bowl XXI - Continuing the Tradition (2 Viewers)

Week 2 has drawn to an end, and 92 survivors remain.

Week 3 is open , and ready for picks at https://survivorbowl.net. Do not make picks at the other (temporary) site. They will not count!

Once you get logged into the site, make sure everything looks correct. Your picks were brought over from the old site, but I did it manually so I could've made a mistake.

If you have any issues getting logged in and/or making a pick, contact me as soon as possible. Additionally, remember you can always post your pick in this thread if you have issues with the site.

Good luck to all!

EDIT: This bug has been corrected. You should now be able to change your pick, as long as it's done prior to the deadline.

PLEASE NOTE: I am already aware of 1 issue with the new site. Once you make a pick, the site is not allowing you to change that pick. I'll try to get that issue resolved tomorrow. In the meantime, if you need to change your pick, post it to this thread.

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE: I am already aware of 1 issue with the new site. Once you make a pick, the site is not allowing you to change that pick. I'll try to get that issue resolved tomorrow. In the meantime, if you need to change your pick, post it to this thread.

On my Android phone the opening page where you click to submit your pick is jumping around (won't stay still) so it's impossible to see it or click on a specific thing

On my Android phone the opening page where you click to submit your pick is jumping around (won't stay still) so it's impossible to see it or click on a specific thing
While this site is definitely not designed for mobile phones (something I hope to change before next season), I'm not sure the problem is the site in this case. I have an android as well, and have no issue with it. What browser are you using on the Android, and what type phone. Those 2 things could be a factor. I'm using Chrome browser on a Samsung Galaxy Note9.

While this site is definitely not designed for mobile phones (something I hope to change before next season), I'm not sure the problem is the site in this case. I have an android as well, and have no issue with it. What browser are you using on the Android, and what type phone. Those 2 things could be a factor. I'm using Chrome browser on a Samsung Galaxy Note9.

Chrome on Samsung Galaxy A20. Never had this problem before and I have been participating in Survivor Bowl for years. My username is domepatrolrocks

Chrome on Samsung Galaxy A20. Never had this problem before and I have been participating in Survivor Bowl for years. My username is domepatrolrocks
First, make sure you have the latest version of Chrome. Older versions had an option you had to enable that would prevent shaking like you described (it usually happens while the page is loading). Newer versions of Chrome are supposed to have that option enabled by default. If all else fails, post your pick in this thread.

For the record, I have already started working on a new "mobile-friendly" site, so maybe we can get this worked out sooner rather than later.

First, make sure you have the latest version of Chrome. Older versions had an option you had to enable that would prevent shaking like you described (it usually happens while the page is loading). Newer versions of Chrome are supposed to have that option enabled by default. If all else fails, post your pick in this thread.

For the record, I have already started working on a new "mobile-friendly" site, so maybe we can get this worked out sooner rather than later.

I have the latest version. Another thing is that it only happens on that page. The login and pick submission pages are fine. Weird

I have the latest version. Another thing is that it only happens on that page. The login and pick submission pages are fine. Weird
I have no idea if this will work, but it's worth a shot. Click the 3 dots at the top right of the page, then check the box next to "Desktop site" (see attached image). Let me know if that makes a difference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-153229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-153229_Chrome.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 5
I have no idea if this will work, but it's worth a shot. Click the 3 dots at the top right of the page, then check the box next to "Desktop site" (see attached image). Let me know if that makes a difference.

Nope didn't work.
But I was able to make a pick. I picked the Ravens.
That jumpy home page is giving me a headache and making me nauseous
🥺

Nope didn't work
One last thing to try, then we'll resort to just posting it in the thread. Since other pages seem to work, and the issue is just with that one, the first thing you should do is log in. Once you're logged, and at the main page (that keeps jumping around), edit the URL, and go directly to https://www.survivorbowl.net/submit.php. It will load the selection page for you to make a pick, assuming you haven't already made one (in which case it'll go straight back to the main page. If you HAVE already made a pick, you can go directly to https://www.survivorbowl.net/changepick.php to change it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom