Survivor Bowl XXI - Continuing the Tradition (1 Viewer)

It won't let me join. Says the deadline for that pool has passed. I was going to pick the Rams for week 1.

When I checked last week, you were looking to get it working by week 2, so I wasn't paying attention when you set it up for week 1 (Thursday?) Is it possible still to get in somehow?

It won't let me join. Says the deadline for that pool has passed. I was going to pick the Rams for week 1.

When I checked last week, you were looking to get it working by week 2, so I wasn't paying attention when you set it up for week 1 (Thursday?) Is it possible still to get in somehow?
Yeah, I'm late too. D'oh. Realised I was late and figured I'd pick the Ravens, but it hadn't occurred to me there'd be a cut off before the last game started.

I considered going saints week one. Said nah Panthers vs Carolina almost guaranteed. Then saints win by 35 and panthers barely beat the jets by 6.

Craaaaap, forgot to join and now it’s too late. Guess I’ll have to get eliminated in week 3 in my head

Yeah, I'm late too. D'oh. Realised I was late and figured I'd pick the Ravens, but it hadn't occurred to me there'd be a cut off before the last game started.
I think we should adjust the rules for week one to allow picks for the Monday night game. before the game starts to allow for people who forget to make their picks.

I think we should adjust the rules for week one to allow picks for the Monday night game. before the game starts to allow for people who forget to make their picks.

Agree. Week 1 is adjusted to allow for MNF pics. Those that posted other pics after the Sunday 1pm deadline will be allowed (if the time stamp checks out).

This is only for week 1 to allow stragglers in.

If you want to play and haven't joined yet, you can still get in with a MNF pick for tonight.

Agree. Week 1 is adjusted to allow for MNF pics. Those that posted other pics after the Sunday 1pm deadline will be allowed (if the time stamp checks out).

If you want to play and haven't joined yet, you can still get in with a MNF pick for tonight.
Cool, I've been able to join and get my pick in for the Ravens now.

So I can get properly skinned when the Raiders get the upset.

Just got my pick in for tonight! Ravens better win, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom