TV Survivor: David vs. Goliath (1 Viewer)

If the Goliaths were so united why did the two girls split their vote between Elizabeth and Davie?

If the Goliaths were so united why did the two girls split their vote between Elizabeth and Davie?

I think the plan (as far as Natalia and Kara thought) was for Kara to vote Davie, Natalia, Davie, and Alec vote Elizabeth. If Elizabeth plays an idol, and votes Natalia, it's a 1-1 tie between Natalia and Davie, then there is a unanimous decision to get rid of Elizabeth.

I think the plan (as far as Natalia and Kara thought) was for Kara to vote Davie, Natalia, Davie, and Alec vote Elizabeth. If Elizabeth plays an idol, and votes Natalia, it's a 1-1 tie between Natalia and Davie, then there is a unanimous decision to get rid of Elizabeth.

If that were the case, It would have been 2-2, but I don't think there would have been a unanimous vote.

If that were the case, It would have been 2-2, but I don't think there would have been a unanimous vote.

No...it would have been 1-1. But, I was mistaken in my final outcome...the plan would have gotten rid of Davie

Elizabeth plays idol
Natalia votes Elizabeth-does not count
Davie votes Elizabeth-does not count
Alec votes Elizabeth-does not count
Kara votes Davie
Elizabeth votes Natalia

It's a 1-1 tie between Davie and Natalia. At that point, Alec, Kara, and Elizabeth have to discuss whether to get rid of Davie or Natalia. If they can't come to unanimous decision, the three of them draw rocks. I don't see any one of those three being willing to draw rocks to save Davie.

Great episode last night...That weather was brutal...and I just love love love the whole idea of an idol being hidden at the challenge.

"Natalie...can I have your jacket?............Natalie??.......Natalie???"

That went well and as bitter as she has been, did not think she would leave that jacket.

"I graduated from culinary school, magna toss custard laude at that" What kind of brag is that? and you work as an airline agent.

The whole jacket story line was hilarious.

I've been quite pleased with the last two votes. It's nice to see people putting more than "tribal loyalty" into their voting decisions -- just because you get arbitrarily thrown in with people at the beginning shouldn't restrict your game to playing with those people.

That shake down for the jacket was ridiculous, though. Who does she think she is, some kind of gangster?

Interesting episode last night...even with some bizarre editing. They build up to an obvious boot of Elizabeth only to have her "blow up" Angelina, surrounded by everyone whispering...and we get the unanimous boot of Elizabeth.

One thing I was wondering...Why didn't Elizabeth spell out exactly what Angelina told her. When Angelina said that Elizabeth asked if it was her, and Angelina said that she couldn't commit to that...why didn't Elizabeth say that what actually happened was Angelina told her that they had locked in on someone else before "they" flipped it to her. That would have been some ironclad evidence that Angelina had spilled the beans. It might not have saved Elizabeth, but it would have ensured that Angelina wasn't trusted.

It's was an odd ending based on the editing. Basically, the Davids still voted with the Goliaths as not to seem like a voting block against them. Overall, the 6 person alliance still had numbers regardless on who left if they can stay together, so it was pointless to expose themselves yet.

Guess they were all tired of Elizabeth's rambling on and Dan had it in for her. They missed a perfect chance to blindside Dan.

Something I noticed.....

On the sign welcoming them to the merge, it says that everything you need for a perfect merge is here, and it has a picture of a palm tree that looks very familiar...

Survivor.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom