Survivor: Edge of Extinction (1 Viewer)

Agreed, this could work to Joe’s advantage. He can hang around and play the social game and bond and make common cause with what will be the jury, where there’s no longer the adversarial aspect of having to vote anybody out. He can just hang out, feed them with fish, make friends. Then, if the old Kama just pick off the old Manu, who are the Manu on the jury going to want to vote for?

I keep forgetting Aurora is on the show, but it was nice to see Ron starting to amp up his play. I'm officially team Victoria. Something about those reds.
I'm pulling for Victoria too. I just like her playing style.

Do they not? I was thinking Jeff said at Tribal that they went back to the island, etc.

They all went back. But shortly after they got back Keith and Looney tunes raised the white flag and left the show.

How funny is it that it was Wardog ,who is horrible at challenges, figured out who what Eric & Ron were up too. I can't wait for that next returning player challenge.

How funny is it that it was Wardog ,who is horrible at challenges, figured out who what Eric & Ron were up too. I can't wait for that next returning player challenge.
I thought that was a fun twist -- Wardog, of all people, was able to turn the game, and it could have huge ramifications going forward. We haven't gotten to know the Kama tribe so much, and I assumed that was just because the Manu-->Lesu folks had to go to all the tribal councils. Now I'm wondering if we've actually been watching a winners narrative for someone in Manu/Lesu?
:hmm:

Last edited:
Great show last night.

Wardog is not good at much, but he has been rattling a bunch of game scenarios in his head and just had the right time for someone to listen.

Lol still digesting that one. Enjoyable tho. This show seems to figure out how to surprise.

tenor.gif

What a great episode. I knew something was up when there was not a reward challenge.

When my DVR showed 30 min. remaining, the cast going to Tribal, said "this must be a crazy Tribal" and it sure was. Jeff just sat back and let them go at it. The final vote was a surprise, so there must have been talk of her beforehand, to make that decision on the fly.

Yeah, going to tribal council with half the episode remaining was a pretty good tip that something was up.

It’s funny that we’ve really only seen tribal councils like this, with open strategizing and deal making going right up to vote, over the last few seasons. It doesn’t happen every time, but I’m betting this was what CBS was wanting to see at tribals from the beginning.

Wentworth still has her idol. I would have played it. It would have been a waste, but going home with it in your pocket is worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom