Survivor: Edge of Extinction (1 Viewer)

Damn Julia must feel like a dumbarse. That was an insane tribal and I loved every damn second of it.

It’s like the Kama tribe, never having to go to tribal council, got a free pass to the merge, and now that they’re actually having to play the game they can’t handle it.

Aurora killed herself when she opened her mouth ,then Julia said hold my beer. It was a fantastic tribal.

2 returning players down for the count last night. Wardog's chances of surviving have got to be falling rapidly.

Kelly needs to never appear on another season, sitting on the idol after David gets booted. Auroa is a beast in the physical challenges.

Kelly needs to never appear on another season, sitting on the idol after David gets booted. Auroa is a beast in the physical challenges.

I've seen every episode of Survivor ever, and besides for Jeff saying her name all the time, I really don't remember her as a player from any season. Not sad she's gone, just hope she doesn't come back from Extinction.

Didn't really like em, but that was a good exit for Wasdog.

Rick is kryptonite. Never align with him.

Still got a thing for Victoria.

Aurora is my dark horse in this one. She's got a way of slipping by with the odds against her. Not really a bad thing at this point. Now is when ya wanna be that seeing vote.

Can not wait to see Kelly and Wardog butt heads on Extinction. Seems like it is about time for them to give an Extinct player a chance to get back in.

Can not wait to see Kelly and Wardog butt heads on Extinction. Seems like it is about time for them to give an Extinct player a chance to get back in.
Bro, I can't wait for Reem to leave the game, bro, dude, man.

They probably keeping Reem till the end, just to have her on the jury chewing out the Final Three, for entertainment value.

Bro, I can't wait for Reem to leave the game, bro, dude, man.

She's not leaving until the game is over. She's a member of the jury. Even if she raises the flag on Extinction Island, she'll still be a member of the jury, she just won't have an opportunity to get back in the game, and she'll move over to Pondersoa.

Smart move by Devins to call our Ron for his actions. Poison that guy in front of the jury. It's one thing to be deceptive in the game...it's another thing to do something that has minimal strategic value and only serves to embarrass someone.

Devin layed the boom on Julie and Ron and I was hoping he played the Idols in that order. Julie will have a hard time explaining this one back at camp. At least Gavin can tell Auroa that he was protecting her by using the Extra Vote. Was disappointed that there was no Extinction footage with Wardog and Kelly, must have not been enough Drama to make the edit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom