Survivor fall 2020 cancelled. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
They just couldn't make it happen. Likely for the best even if disappointing.

tenor.gif

Now the show Alone is a true survival show that is tailor made for this pandemic... I mean people will be able to better relate now more than ever with the extreme isolation, surrounded by silent killers, battling against boredom and an idle mind, and having to scrounge to scrape together enough to get by.

Disclaimer: I have not actively watched TV in years and only saw the first two seasons, so they may have changed up the shows formula.

Now the show Alone is a true survival show that is tailor made for this pandemic... I mean people will be able to better relate now more than ever with the extreme isolation, surrounded by silent killers, battling against boredom and an idle mind, and having to scrounge to scrape together enough to get by.

Disclaimer: I have not actively watched TV in years and only saw the first two seasons, so they may have changed up the shows formula.
You aren't you far off, but they have gone for the human impact story's the last few seasons so not quite exact.

It might be a good foil to emphasize exactly how vulnerable folks are to diseases etc though. I've heard contestants usually return with pathogens and parasites. Could be a new wrinkle to show how much we take infrastructure for granted.

Maybe we're too far removed from survival.

Can't have a show if there is no film in the can!

I'd comment on his comment, but that really needs to be a no comment. Caught 22 gordian knot I've got started I think.

I don't know. Discussion about cancellation is not the same as cancellation.
I can hate a show and not care if it is cancelled.
I can hate a tweet and not want that person to be banned form Twitter.

I can also understand someone hating a show and wanting it taken off the air because of their own frailty and voicing this opinion.

I don't know. Discussion about cancellation is not the same as cancellation.
I can hate a show and not care if it is cancelled.
I can hate a tweet and not want that person to be banned form Twitter.

I can also understand someone hating a show and wanting it taken off the air because of their own frailty and voicing this opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom