Survivor: Island of Idols (1 Viewer)

Based on what she revealed it sounds like she only wants to be there to get away from her husband. I feel bad for her situation, but I also feel bad for her husband — it can’t be too pleasant to be married to her.

I also feel bad for the tribe that gets her sorry arse. I kind of caught part of her marriage situation and yea it is messed up.

I didn't hear anything about her marriage, but she is just blah. She has zero skill set to be on this game.

I didn't hear anything about her marriage, but she is just blah. She has zero skill set to be on this game.

If I got it correctly she is in an arraigned marriage and despises her spouse and parents for it.

She’s in a unhappy marriage. She said she had tried to put off accepting an arranged marriage as long as possible, but finally relented because her parents treated her like a failure for not being married. She also said she and her husband had nothing in common and were just roommates or something like that.

She’s no prize, so I can imagine her arranged husband might not be such a great catch, but I’m sure he’s just as miserable as she is. I know I would be!

They tried Karishma on a puzzle and she failed at that also. Tom was good around camp, but a little week in challenges and you do not want him sitting next to you in the final 3.

Was hoping they would not turn on Elaine. Jason is lucky he stayed in the game as long as he did, his original tribe was going to boot him after the first day.

Well it didn't back fire on her but when will people learn to SHUT YOUR forkING MOUTH when you have an advantage.

I definitely don't think the original Vokai came off well during Tribal Council. Nobody wants to be at a disadvantage come time to vote, but pulling that "woe is me" crap made them come across like entitled beaches. I hope they get picked off one by one until the merge.

What they didn't show you was the plan was actually to take out Aaron. They were planning on him and Missy voting Elaine and they would put 4 votes on Aaron. Once the advantage was brought out, they had to switch to Elaine and hope Aaron still switched. It was their only play.

What I can't figure out...

Elaine came back from IoI facing a 4-4 split among the tribe. She has an opportunity to gain an advantage that puts her group up 4-3. Why didn't she get her group together and tell them, "Look, I won an opportunity to get an advantage, but I'm going to need your help. At the immunity challenge, at the first table, the advantage will be under the table. I need your help distracting everyone while I get it, so that we can block one of their votes, and take the advantage."

Elaine came back from IoI facing a 4-4 split among the tribe. She has an opportunity to gain an advantage that puts her group up 4-3. Why didn't she get her group together and tell them, "Look, I won an opportunity to get an advantage, but I'm going to need your help. At the immunity challenge, at the first table, the advantage will be under the table. I need your help distracting everyone while I get it, so that we can block one of their votes, and take the advantage."
I don’t think she knew what the advantage was, just that there was an advantage to be had.

Couldn't someone else (like Aaron) double-cross her and take the advantage for himself?

I don’t think she knew what the advantage was, just that there was an advantage to be had.

Rob and Sandra told her it was a block a vote advantage, and she told the other girl who had gone to IoI previously.

Couldn't someone else (like Aaron) double-cross her and take the advantage for himself?

Probably not. I know that if someone wins a clue to a hidden immunity idol, no one else can get that idol. Jeff had addressed that when someone won a clue that told them that they had to go to a particular spot that night on the beach to get an idol. He said that if someone else had happened upon it, or beat them to it, they would not have been able to collect the idol. At the very least, she could have told them, as part of her discussion, that it was a test for her, so she had to be the one to get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom