Survivor: Island of Idols (2 Viewers)

It did not happen to Janet but read somewhere that a cast member witnessed it.
I read that it involved a crew member getting back on the boat after the challenge, so there could easily have been witnesses. But we didn’t get to see exactly when Dan was removed, and when they cut to the next morning everyone seemed really shocked and surprised.

Have to remember this whole show is edited and made for viewing after the season is over, so all this Dan thing that got edited in was done for a reason. My guess is that without the Dan Drama, the season sucked.

Have to remember this whole show is edited and made for viewing after the season is over, so all this Dan thing that got edited in was done for a reason. My guess is that without the Dan Drama, the season sucked.
Well, the guy got removed from the game. Clearly for a reason. That's not an editing decision.

Well, the guy got removed from the game. Clearly for a reason. That's not an editing decision.
Clearly removed for a reason, but the timing of the editing is to get viewers to watch the finally and see if any more info is revealed. Which probably won't happen because it will be prerecorded instead of live.

Survivor has gone soft. It used to be starved people reduced to eating rats and voting off anyone who wasn’t pulling their weight to find food or collect wood. Creepy dudes going butt naked and daring the others to take offense. Guys getting medical evacuations after burning their hands off or chopping themselves with machetes.

Now, it’s “oooh he said do-rag” or “the creepy guy is creepy” lol. “I’m uncomfortable, I don’t feel safe.” It’s called Survivor, but it should be called Big Brother on the Beach.

Clearly removed for a reason, but the timing of the editing is to get viewers to watch the finally and see if any more info is revealed. Which probably won't happen because it will be prerecorded instead of live.
I think that's exactly why it's being pre-recorded.

Looks like they're trying to get ahead of this before the finale tonight...

“A new rule will be implemented stating unwelcome physical contact, sexual harassment and impermissible biases cannot be brought into the competition and will not be permitted as part of gameplay. This will be covered in the cast orientation for each season, along with clear instructions on how to report violations.”
Spilo, a 48-year-old Hollywood agent, was removed from the game on day 36 after an incident in which he allegedly touched a female producer’s thigh as he was getting into a transport boat — weeks after he was accused of inappropriately touching contestant Kellee Kim.

I know my opinion won't be popular with some people.....

I think that if Dan is not allowed at the reunion show (and it appears that he won't be), then the players and Jeff should be prohibited from discussing the events surrounding Dan. I think it would be terribly unfair to have a "Crucify Dan" session and not allow him to defend himself.

Could not agree more. I am still not sure who I am leaning towards. I am thinking Tommy now. So odd. Normally by the merge I have my favorite picked.

I tell ya I dont even want to hear Kelly's side. I would love to hear it, but I hate that Dan isnt their to talk about his side. This show is heavily edited and I believe both should have a voice.

Worst survivor ever. Jeff should have thrown out Dan the moment this came up and investigated. He admitted tonight that many of the other survivors admitted during the interviews, before Dan was let to continue, knew what Dan was doing. But yet he was allowed to return. Jeff has made a ton of money off this show and really dropped the ball with the crappy decision.

But back to the show. Was there ever a more annoying player than Noura? They dragged her like roadkill stuck to a fender for miles and miles. The jury wanted nothing to do with that lunatic motor mouth.

And to top it all off, we learn that the next Survivor is 20 past winners being re-cycled. I don't usually like the recycle type shows but after this season it may be a breath of fresh air.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom