Survivor: Island of Idols (1 Viewer)

Watching Noura try to spin that story about what happened at the Island of Idols was so uncomfortable, I almost felt bad for her....and the hilarity of watching them not only keep her from being the caller, but also putting her on the bench was awesome.

Ii told my wife that if she is smart, she will return to camp, apologize for what she did and explain that when she broke the urn, she received a message that if she was named the caller, she would gain an advantage in the game. That way, she can at least give a somewhat believable reason for why she did what she did. But, I don't think she's calm headed enough to figure a way out of it.

Watching Noura try to spin that story about what happened at the Island of Idols was so uncomfortable, I almost felt bad for her....and the hilarity of watching them not only keep her from being the caller, but also putting her on the bench was awesome.

Ii told my wife that if she is smart, she will return to camp, apologize for what she did and explain that when she broke the urn, she received a message that if she was named the caller, she would gain an advantage in the game. That way, she can at least give a somewhat believable reason for why she did what she did. But, I don't think she's calm headed enough to figure a way out of it.

Yeah she sucks at office politics.

The whole show is kinda like office politics, beach, advanced picnic games.

The show certainly does not so what I want them to do. The last thing I would have done is vote off the girl with a big but and a camel toe every time she was on screen.

I watch it because I have to. You know the happy life thing.

The thing I can't stand is it is always won by the best office politics person. They always get off the strong and the weak. Then you are left with the middle to back stab.

I'm really curious about what went down....

Was the plan actually to vote out Vince, or did Karishna get them to change it at tribal?

With that said...I wonder what would have happened if Vince stole something else from the other tribe's camp...like, say, their cooking pot.
They wanted Vince because they suspected he had an immunity idol, they split with Krishna. That way they got the idol out of play either way and took out someone they know will flip once the merge.

This wouldn't work on everyone because the other girl went to the island and knew the pot thing was bogus. She probably worked in the back ground to get them to force her to sit knowing that some kind of deal had to have been worked out that would benefit Noura should she be caller.

Noura's scheme had no chance to work with someone else knowing there is an advantage to gain from the Island of the Idols. Not to mention how bad she tried to sell it.

Noura's scheme had no chance to work with someone else knowing there is an advantage to gain from the Island of the Idols. Not to mention how bad she tried to sell it.
Noura’s personality, man. It had to be driving Sandra crazy.

Something is missing from this game. There is not one person I am cheering for. I just dont care about any of them. Normally by this point I have a couple favorites.

Heck most of them just annoy me. Is there a possibility for all of them to lose?

Karishma is a favorite to keep around to the end.
Nobody I would rather be sitting next to at the end than her.
Yeah, that's why it was Tom last night. He's obviously got some strong connections to the prior tribe and would be a flight risk at merge. The other two were both on the short end at tribal so they were safer. Noura actually made a good point about challenges not always being physical so Krish might be useful eventually.

has there ever been a sheettier player than Kishasucks? My God she is horrible. Boston Rob was right they won't win again.

has there ever been a shirttier player than Kishasucks? My God she is horrible. Boston Rob was right they won't win again.
Based on what she revealed it sounds like she only wants to be there to get away from her husband. I feel bad for her situation, but I also feel bad for her husband — it can’t be too pleasant to be married to her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom