Survivor: Millenials vs Gen X (1 Viewer)

I am going to make an early prediction that Dave is going far in this game. His edit looks like Cerie on steroids..."I'm afraid of everything"....and then he ends up becoming a wilderness expert and learns a lot about himself before being voted out, which he accepts happily.

Think you right about Dave, he lit the fire, found an idol and started calming down.

Like the vote out, she was all about going to blindside the other chick and win like a video game.

Bye-bye, Paul. After so many seasons you would think that an alliance leader would know not to say anything that might remotely ever tick one of his team. Paul was a blowhard and got blind-sided. Well deserved.

I agree Dan, but the woman with the red eyes put her own spin on it to get the other women on board. But Paul didn't come across as "if things go south with the alliance, then I'm with you". It's impressive how a what if situation only being talked about can change things so fast in the game.

Paul put the target on his back by talking big, bossing people and not producing. Love the blindside, thought he was going to make the merge and gel with the young crowd. They better watch the "red eyed" lady, she seems to figure things out pretty quick.

Great episode last night. The turn of events at tribal council was awesome. It might turn out to have been a waste of the idol and all for naught with the tribes apparently being mixed up next week, but orchestrating that the kind of move completely by himself could pay some pretty big dividends to skinny little David going forward.

Also, kind of random, but my guess is that the goat appearing on the cliff was staged, as they knew this episode would air on Yom Kippur. I wonder how many people caught the significance of that?

Great episode last night. The turn of events at tribal council was awesome. It might turn out to have been a waste of the idol and all for naught with the tribes apparently being mixed up next week, but orchestrating that the kind of move completely by himself could pay some pretty big dividends to skinny little David going forward.

I've always been of the mindset that, by and large, idols should be kept secret and kept to yourself. Too many people have misplayed that information in the past. I thought that immediately after Dave gave up his idol out of the blue.

But, after thinking a bit, I suppose I can see the logic in it. Obviously a tribe switch can screw everything up, and while it's still a backstabbing game, that play literally saved Jessica's game life. So, on paper, she is completely indebted to him -- at least for the forseeable future. And even though he was clearly ****** and voted against her, in theory Jessica should be indebted to Ken, because it's clear he told the absolute truth, never blinked in telling her the truth (literally), and was proven right. In theory that powers Ken and Dave as a duo, with CC and Jessica in line.

It also gives Dave a "bold move" that he would need to win the game later. Of course that's a dozen or so votes away, so if he even gets there remains to be seen. Heck, he could go home next week with no idol. We'll see. But I'm not as against the move as I was initially when it happened "live."

With Ken telling Jessica he did not lie and Dave playing the idol for her and then votes would have ejected Jessica, gives Dave some stroke down the line for him and Ken. This early in the game, if my name is not on the block, that idol stays in my pocket. Would think that people playing the game to know that you just don't go bossing others around and tell them what to do, but they do it anyway and are always gone on the next vote.

Ken's great. I don't think he can last with his honesty, tell it like it is, altruistic game view. But damn I wish I was as cool as Ken. :hihi:

Ken's great. I don't think he can last with his honesty, tell it like it is, altruistic game view. But damn I wish I was as cool as Ken. :hihi:

am I the only one baffled that Jessica voted for CC? After not only what Ken told her but how things were going in tribal she still went with the "original" plan Lucy told her.

Jessica going straight to Lucy with the Ken information was puzzling, but we do not get to see everything that goes on and the edit version really is to show/make for drama.

I just found out the new season had started. Did some research on the cast today and found out Rachel was 1st to be eliminated. Please, tell me WHY?

Rachel%2BAko%2BModeling%2B3.jpg
Survivor%2BRachel%2BAko%2BSexy%2B4.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom